25. Colours of Snow.

Copyright © January 26,2017. All Rights Reserved.

Note:- I've updated 2 chapters together
i.e. Chap. 25 & Chap. 26.
Kindly read in sequence.

Well guys! I finally got myself an editor and guess what here's her work of art.
Thank you TheImperfectLife for this wonderful cover.

● ● ●

20th November, 2016.
Paradise Farmhouse,
Kalamazoo.

         MORNINGS NEVER FELT SO beautiful before this day. The birds chirped in happiness. The wind flowed gently, whistling and creating a melodious rhythm. The everlasting Indiana forest looked like a burning flame, as the faint sun rays fell on the fiery red leaves of the trees...Komorebi.

         Snow was admiring the man sprawled next to her. 'How did I get so lucky?' Her thought got her blushing from head to toe.

         Willow could sense someone staring at him. He no more had to wake in fright for he knew it was the girl he held close to his heart. "Good morning babe." He murmured and kissed her forehead.

         "Good morning, my man." Snow stiffened at what she blurted her blue eyes as wide as the ocean.

Willow froze. "What did you say?"

"I-I- di-did-n-not."

         Willow's eyes softened as Snow stuttered. "I like it."

         Snow leaped from under him in a swift movement and grinned like a five year old. "So you don't mind me calling you that?"

         Willow was yet again amused about her sudden mood swing. He wanted to hear it again so he stalled a bit. "I'm sorry Miss. Anderson. Can you please tell me what I wouldn't mind you calling me?"

Two can play the game.

          Snow blinked innocently at Willow and said, "Algorithm Mr. Garner."

          Willow's face dropped. "No. That's not fair." He whined like a kid.

          Snow smirked in response. "Everything's fair in love and war."

"Are you smirking at me?"

"Yes indeed."

         Willow grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her back to the bed with him and furiously began to tickle her.

         Snow's eyes popped out of her sockets. "No-no-st-stop." She said between giggles.

         "On one condition, tell me what you called me earlier?" he said, enjoying the torture he endured on her.