chapter two

take you home

Sometimes, unexpected and unwanted things happened but you couldn't do anything about it cause it's life. Taeyeon wished that snsd's 10th year anniversary comeback wouldn't be so close with exo's comeback but it is. Now, maybe they would accidentally meet each other often along their practice room. Taeyeon sigh as she packed things that needed into her backpack.

"Taeyeon, are you done?"

Tiffany, who's sitting on the couch, asked.

"Yea, we can go now"

As always, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sunny went to Sm.Ent together. And as expected, as soon as they went inside the practice room, they saw exo. Sheen of sweat covered their back as sweat droplets on their skin began to run down their face. Taeyeon were proud looking at her hardworking juniors. But only one guy managed to caught her attention fully.

"O-oh hi noonas"

Suho, who's the first one to saw them, greet followed by the other members. They exchanged bow and suddenly, as Taeyeon was looking at Baekhyun, he suddenly turned facing her and their eyes met. Obviously, the short black haired girl turned away first, feeling embarrassed. There's something about Baekhyun that will always makes her heart flutter for unknown reason.

~

"Hyung, I'm tired"

Baekhyun complained and whined to Xiumin who's still practicing very hard.

"Baek for freak sake, stop whining like little kid"

Suho, who's practicing with Xiumin, Kai, Sehun and Lay, said. Baekhyun pouted at Suho and make his puppy face.

"Okay okay fine. Guys, take a break for 10 minutes"

As expected, it's suho. Their favourite leader. The others shout in excitement and lay down on the floor with their sweats. Pantings were heard. Baekhyun closed his eyes as he was too tired. Suddenly suho greeted someone. He opened his eyes and at that moment, he dosen't know what to do, but bowing. A girl caught her attention, and there's no other than Kim Taeyeon.

BYUN BAEKHYUN

She looks beautiful. Beautiful as always. Stunning as always. Breathtaking as always. The only and one girl who makes his heart feels like dying. He look up at her and caught her staring at him as she look away quickly. Small chuckled escaped from his mouth.

"Cute"

"Heard that you asshole"

Baekhyun eyes widened when he forgot that kyungsoo is just beside him. He then received a smirk from kyungsoo as baekhyun rolled his eyes at him.

~

"Erm, sorry, we didn't know you guys are using this practice room too"

Tifanny awkwardly said as she flash her eyesmile. Yes they were very close but it's been months since they meet each other.

"It's okay noona, you guys can use this room now cause we can use the other room.. But there's many sweats here tho"

Chanyeol said and laugh awkwardly.