chapter ten

baby i'm sorry

Sm party soon started with heechul and leeteuk as the mc.

"I know we are having so much party these year but lee soo man seonsaengnim decided to do party since sm idols dosen't have much schedule these year. Therefore, we hope you guys will enjoy listening to the songs while we going to have some performance by some of us here"

"And there's also foods provided behind there if you guys feel hungry"

Both mc ended their speech as boa "only one" started playing.

"Hyung, i wanna take some fresh air at the rooftop for awhile"

Baekhyun informed suho.

"Alright, take care of yourself"

Suho said as he flashed a smile. Baekhyun walked up to the rooftop and sat down on the bench. He looked at the beautiful view infront of his as he breath in the fresh cool air. He closed his eyes as the cold wind passed by him. Suddenly, someone tap on his shoulder, making him jumped little bit. A beautiful figure was standing behind him with her hair all messed up because of the strong wind but still able to look gorgeous.

"O-oh noona.. What are you doing here?"

Baekhyun asked taeyeon as he signal taeyeon to sit beside him.

"Nothing.. Just wanted to take a fresh air"

Taeyeon said while looking at him as she flashed her beautiful smile. Without any words, baekhyun took off his sweater and covered her exposed legs. He put his arms around taeyeon to make her feel more warm since he knows taeyeon could easily catch a cold.

"Do you feel warm enough?"

Baekhyun asked, as he look at the shorter girl, who's at his shoulder length.

"Yea, i'm feeling warm enough"

Taeyeon said as she looked up at the taller guy, who's flashing his rectangle sweet smile.

"Taeyeon"

Taeyeon's blood rushes in her ears and her pulse skyrockets and felt that her face become hot between the cold strong wind. It's been so long since baekhyun called her name with his soothing voice.

"Hm?"

I replied, as i look at the beautiful night view.

"Is the rumors true?"

She knows what he meant. His tone were full of curiosity and also jealousy.

"It's not true"

Taeyeon said as she let out a small chuckled.

"Why are you laughing then?"

Baekhyun pouted as he frowned.

"It's cute seeing you being jealous"

"I-im not jealous"

Baekhyun denied as he look away.

"Yes, you are"

Taeyeon said with her teasing tone.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Okay fine, I'm jealous"

Baekhyun finally admitted but at the same, he's too embarrassed to face taeyeon.

"B-but admit it, you get closer to jonghyun just because im very close with suzy"

"No, you're not right"