chapter five

if you love me

"I mean like for real, are you really okay?"

The brown long haired girl asked.

"I'm fine. Can't you see that im fine?"

"Urgh kim taeyeon, come on, i already told you to stop lying about your feelings"

"But that's the truth. I have move on and now im happy like this. I'm not suffering anymore or thinking about him all day long. I'm totally fine without"

"Okay fine, if you say that, then prove it to me, prove it to us, that you have moved on from him and turn over a new leaf. I'm watching you. But remember, if this is a lie, i won't ever be disappointed with you. You can always find me next door"

Tiffany said and smile before she goes out from the older girl's room. Taeyeon sighed as she knew she lied, again. But this time around, she lied because she truly wanted to forget about him. Last and final decision. Today will be the last sound check for her duet song with jonghyun. And she's glad because she wouldn't have to see baekhyun's face with suzy. Taeyeon went out from their dorm and drive to sm.ent. As soon as she arrived, baekhyun also arrived. Obviously they always eyed contacted but today, taeyeon is the first one to look away, imagining that baekhyun wasn't even there. With her cold face, she went inside their entertainment without any smile.

~

"She must have move on from me, im glad"

The thought of baekhyun suddenly appear when he saw the cold side of taeyeon. He was hurt but at the same time, he's glad that taeyeon has moved on from him, even though he hasn't. He went in with a sigh but still greeted the staffs that passed by him with a smile plastered on his face. Baekhyun's duet song with suzy is about a guy and a girl who is in a relationship but they had to seperate for their good even though they still love each other so much. Surprisingly, he able to expressed his feelings while recording today. Of course he was proud of himself, but nah, he's truly hurt. How he wished there ain't even haters in this world so that everyone can live peacefully but hell no. Even idols life is controlled by fans, their dating life. He ended his recording well but something is actually still bothering him, which is taeyeon. All he did was thinking about taeyeon. Regretting for avoiding her, regretting ignoring her, but he did that for her good. Now, she dosen't get hates from his fans. That's what he wanted. For her to live in peace without those fans commenting something inappropriate at her social media since he knows she loves to read comments, especially the bad ones.

~

"Do you want to eat anything?"

The blonde girl, hyoyeon, asked.

"It's fine, I'm not hungry yet"

Taeyeon said as she flashed her smile. Taeyeon went inside her room and lay down on her soft bed.

"I'm moving on"

The short black haired girl said as she smile weakly. All of sudden, wet hot tears fill up her eyes as her throat closed tight and finally, the tears spilt over and flowed down her face like a river excaping a dam. It makes her heart hurt as if she was stabbed, just thinking about how he used to flashed those smiles that would melt her.