chapter eleven

don't go

"Hyung"

"Should i just move on?"

Baekhyun asked suho as he has been thinking about it for hours.

"If you want to move on but you know you can't then don't move on. But if you think that you're ready to move on then, go ahead"

Suho said as baekhyun just sighed. Half of him wanted to move on but another half wanted to stay. Sure, he still love her so much. But he's really afraid that everything will repeat all over again. He's scared that the fans wouldn't be able to accept their relationship again. He's worried that taeyeon would get hates again.

"But you know she still loves you right?"

Chanyeol, who's playing game, asked.

"What?"

Baekhyun said as he frowned.

"Well, that's what fany noona told me. Actually, i'm not supposed to tell you this but i really want you to make the first move and mark her as yours again before someone else take her away as theirs"

The taller guy, who's still playing his game, said.

"Thanks yeol, you're the best!"

Baekhyun said as he hug chanyeol and quickly went out from his room. Baekhyun took his phone in his room and decided text someone.

taengoo😻💗

hm hi noona.. can i meet you later at 6pm? I will text you once i've arrived at your dorm:)

Baekhyun nervously waited for taeyeon to reply his message. His heartbeat beats so fast as he feels the vibrate on his phone.

taengoo😻💗

yea sure:) see you later!

see you later too and yea, i will pick you up at your dorm:)

you can drive already?

of courseㅋㅋ

ohh, congrats ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

thanks ㅋㅋㅋ

Baekhyun went inside chanyeol's room again with a big smile.

"Did something good happen?"

Chen, who has noticed baekhyun's big smile, asked as others looked up at baekhyun with a smirk.

"I'm gonna be a real man today"

Baekhyun said and winked, making his bandmates laugh.

"Good for you, don't give up halfway and make sure you mark her as yours tonight"

Suho said as others look at him weirdly.

"Hyung.."

"Your sentence sounds so wrong"

Baekhyun said and chanyeol agreed as others laughs at their flustered leader.

"What time you going out?"

Xiumin asked baekhyun who's watching drama at his phone.

"I will go out around 5.30 since i need to pick her up at 6"

Baekhyun said as xiumin just nodded.