chapter seven

hold me tight

Weeks passed by and he totally missed her. His mind suddenly full of their memories which he really miss it. He might said this lots of time already but he truly miss their memories together. He took out his phone, scrolling through his gallery, only able to found most of their pictures together and her selcas.

He sighed as he remembered how they used to hang out together at the backstage, does not care about those staffs who was admiring their relationship

He sighed as he remembered how they used to hang out together at the backstage, does not care about those staffs who was admiring their relationship. Those times where he's really happy without faking his smiles. Those moments where he could still be playful around her. He miss hugging her like a little kid all day long. He miss cuddling with her at night. He miss their night calls. He miss everything about them. And what most important is that he misses her the most.

"Yah byun baek, go get ready"

Chanyeol said as he open the door.

"Huh?"

"Don't we remember we have to attend the sm party today?"

"Who's gonna be there?"

"Probably her members, her, jonghyun and your duet partner"

"What the hell? It's called sm party not outsiders party lol"

"Jealousy"

"Freak off, im not jealous and bye"

Baekhyun lazily dress up and wear a suit.

"The most stupid party that i will ever attend"

Baekhyun said as he growled. He went out from his room as soon as he's all ready. Baekhyun totally moody today so no one dare to make a joke to him. They soon arrived at the venue and baekhyun could only saw jonghyun flirting with taeyeon.

"Whatever, do what she wants to do. She ain't mine anyways"

Baekhyun said to himself, but others could still heard him. Baekhyun just sat down there as he drank his wine. Suddenly, suzy approach him.

"Hey"

"Go flirt with someone else"

Baekhyun coldly said and suzy walked away.

"What the heck actually happen? Why are you suddenly like this baek?"

Suho, who's much concerned about baekhyun, asked.

"Nothing, I just hate this party. Or i actually hate some humans here"

"I'm not staying anymore, im going back"

Baekhyun said as he quickly went out from the venue.

Suho went to taeyeon and signal to her to go to somewhere there's no one.

"He went back"

"What? Why?"

"His mood ain't that good today and it became more worst after he saw jonghyun flirting with you"