chapter three

all of a sudden

Few weeks passed by, both still hurting and still the same. Baekhyun tried to avoid taeyeon as much as he could.

"Baekhyun.."

"Eh, noona? Why are you here?"

Taeyeon's best friend, Tiffany suddenly appear behind baekhyun.

"As always,practicing.. You also right?"

"Yea noona"

Both of them let out a small laugh and soon, someone appear behind tiffany that makes baekhyun's smile disappear.

"Noona, I go first"

Baekhyun said and only smile at tiffany. It was like being trapped alone in the darkest abyss with a sword pierced through her heart as he acted like that. Despite her heart feels like being ripped, she still smiles at her best friend as if nothing happens. Tiffany knows taeyeon well so she decided to stay silent.

"The members were looking for you.. Let's go back to the practice room now"

Taeyeon said as she flash her 'smile' towards tiffany. Her best friend knows her smile were fake but she didn't wanna ask her anything about him so she just kept quiet. Ever since the incident, taeyeon has been keeping quiet. All she did was smile slightly, practicing properly with sweats all over her.

"Unnie, take a rest please"

The younger girl, yonna, said as she's really worried taeyeon might faint since she has been working too hard.

"I'm fine"

Taeyeon turned and smile weakly to yoona and her other bandmates. Suddenly, Taeyeon stopped dancing and collapsed on the floor.

"Taeyeon!"
"Unnie!"

They quickly rush towards taeyeon who's already unconscious. Their brow furrowed - eyes darting about in concern as if they were searching for a place to hide. Yoona, as the strongest member, carried taeyeon on her back and bring her inside their van.

"Today practice ends here. I will messaged you girls when taeyeon is fine"

Hyoyeon, said as she quickly went inside their van together with sunny and tiffany. The atmosphere in the van was silence. They were keeping their eyes and attention to their leader who's still unconscious. Soon, they arrived at their dorm. Hyoyeon carried taeyeon on her back and as soon as they arrived inside their dorm, hyoyeon put taeyeon on her bed. There's no problem carrying taeyeon because she's light as an A4 paper. They touched Taeyeon"# forehead and realised that she's having  a high fever. Soon, they took a small bucket filled with cold water and wet the towel to place it on her forehead. They soon, carefully splash small drops of water to make her conscious. And, she did. Taeyeon regained her consciousness.

"Are you okay? Are you awake?"

Tiffany asked, as others waited for her reply too but she could just nod her head. She's too weak to even say anything

"You should make a call to baekhyun. She would be needing him now"

Sunny said softly as she smile at tiffany. They exactly know whenever taeyeon is sick, her only medicine is baekhyun to be by right her side.