information

Pic above is Rainn

Name: Rainn of the sand

Appearance: long ruby red hair that is usually in a pony tail. She has bright seafoam green eyes rimmed with think black eyeliner and pale porcelain skin. (Basically a girl gaara)

Attitude: smart, funny, caring, calm, kind, sarcastic, submissive to outsiders but stands up to/for family, powerful, cherry, bubbley.

History: her and gaara have been together since birth. After gaara killed his mum rainn being the younger twin was still inside. The problem was they couldn't get her out. Just as they have up trying to get her out  sand surrounded her and she materialised out of sand and appeared next to her brother.

At the age of 5 gaara and rainn were inseparable.That was  when the killing started.

Kids at the academy picked on rainn for falling asleep randomly.

Garra couldn't take it. Somehow he felt her pain so he lashed out.

The Kazekage decided for the saftey of his village and youngest daughter that he would separate gaara and rainn.

It didn't work.

Likes: gaara, sand castles, tamari, kankuro, spike (her teddy bear)

Dislikes: people (dad).

Needed info:

Gaara can't sleep and Rainn can't get enough. This is becouse they are linked. Gaara has the one-tail in him and he can't sleep so Rainn sleeps for him. Anything Gaara needs gets given to him by Rainn. If he needed chakra her chakra would be drained and given to him, and visa versa.  If Rainn needed to eat becouse she's having a narcoleptic episode and can't be woken if gaara eats or drinks it goes to the one who needs it most (Rainn).

Becouse of this they are linked through mind so they can talk to each other and feel eachothers pain. If Rainn is injured the shikaku takes over gaara for his need to protect her. And if Gaara gets injured Rainn takes the injury if the sand can't. If the injury is life threatening then it is split evenly between the twins.