Rainn p.o.v

"I'm entering you for the chunin exams. All four of you." The kezakage said as he rest his chin on his fingers.

Everyone rapt in there own worlds before I break the quickly accumulated silence. "Wait the four of us?"

He simply nodded. "You yourself won't have to fight only be there just incase... You may have to do some exams but probably nothing to strenuous becouse of ... obvious reasons..." Farther drawled out picking his words carefully as not to cause anymore tension. Smart choice.

"You will leave tomorrow. 9am. Got that Rainn?" I nod ignoring his little dig at me.

"I better go to sleep early then. Night guys." I say walking upstairs.

'You ok?'

'Yeah I'm fine just a little tired' I reply to Gaara through mind-link.

'But your not asleep?'

'So'

'Don't worry. If you want to come up to the roof I'm sitting up there.'

'Ok' I think back swerling into sand and appearing on the roof.

Gaara wrapped his arms round me and almost automatically my eyelids started to close. Gaara always had this power over me. If there was a rare time I needed to sleep but couldn't, Gaara would just have to be near me and whatever sleep or anything I needed my body would attain.

Most think it's the twin bond but that happens anywhere. Not this though, this happens only when I'm with gaara.
It's nice.

Time skip

'Come on Rainn. Get up!'

'Thanks shikaku'

There was a low grummble of something like 'no problem sweetcheeks.' That's normally what he says.

Me and shikaku have a mutual understanding. We get on but i wouldn't say that he and I are bff's. More like a 'we're close but wouldn't mind if one or the other wasn't around' kinda relationship. Ever had that kind of person in your life?

I slowly open my eyes expecting to be blinded by light, But to my supprise I'm not.

Instead I'm in my room tucked into bed not in the clothes I was left in last night.

Instead I was in my little fox pj's. Slowly I walk out of my room and look down the hall. Where is everyone?

'There all asleep sweetcheeks. Well except Gaara. He's down stairs'  shikaku awnsers my question.

'Why'

'becouse it's 6:30'

'Ok fair enough.'

Ok first on my list: have a shower.

I tip toe accros the hall to the bathroom making sure not to wake up anyone.

The second I went into the bathroom I spun round and locked the door.

I stripped down and and placed my pjs on the toilet seat and let the cool water run over my skin, washing away all the dirt and grime accumulated through the past 2 days.

Deciding I have time, I wash my long crimson hair. Yay. Now it smells of strawberries.

Turning of the shower, I dry my body and hair.

I put my panda pjs back on and walk to my room to get ready.

"How are you up this early?"  the raspy voice of Gaara meets my ears.

"Becouse." I smile simply. He rolls his eyes at my childishness and let's me go to my room.

I look at the clock. 7:00 ok.

Second on my list of things to do: get dressed.

I walk over to my wardrobe grab my usual attire. White top, red skirt, black ninja sandals, black gloves with long fishnet sleeves, a fishnet sock on my left and shorts on my right ,and a shin pad on my right leg.

Now to takle the hair. I brush the whole lot out nicely and pull my hair up into its usual high ponytail leaving my fringe out.

It's now 8:00. Time for breakfast.

Pausing outside the door, I hear voices.

"Do you think Rainn will be ok?" That voice was easily Temari. She was always acting like my mum cross my bff. I guess that's what sisters are like.

"She'll be fine." Kankuro replied bordly.

"But-"

"Have some faith. You know Rainn was at the top of the class at the acadamy ,till her... episodes... kicked in." They don't like calling it a disability becouse they feel it would be wrong. It's more of a sacrifice. The same way Gaara sacrifices his sleep so not to let the 1 tails out.

"Ok well someone better go get Rainn ready. Doubt she'll be up."

"Geeez, Stop doubting me mari." I make my entrance using the nickname I made for her. (AN. Mari is pronounced mar-ei. Like the last part of tamari's name) They smile at me warmly.

"I didn't think you'd be up yet. Your getting good at suppressing it." Kankuro says polishing crow.

"Smells good what you cooking?" I ask Tamari , ignoring Kankuro's comment.

"Scrambled egg on toast."

"YAY!" I  LOVE scrambled egg and toast. So put them together and bam! BEST FOOD EVER!!!!!!

As we did and eat I start to feel slightly sleepy. My eyelids start to grow heavy and I start to slouch.

No I will not fall asleep in the middle of my faverout food. I need to stay awake so I poke Kankuro.

"What?" He asks grumpily.

"What are you doing to crow?" I know he's polishing but he usually does that after he's added a new wepon to hide the seems.

"Filled up on poison and added a few knives in the joints." He mumbles happily about his pride and joy.

Temari rolls her eyes playfully before placing Kankuro's plate infront of him. He takes no notice of the brilliant smelling and tasting food infront of him. Just focuses on crow.

After about a minute and a half of Kankuro taking no notice Tamari gets annoyed and grabs crow.

Kankuro's eyes widen as he sees his precious crow being lifted into 'the box of confiscation'

Tamari does this when we're not paying attention or something like that so far Tamari has convicted Gaara's sand, crow, dad's paperwork and my book's, kuni and more. Basically anything we have at the table...

But that rule also goes for her. She's only had her fan in the box once though.

Kankuro gulps down his food whole before jumping up to Tamari with his plate and using kitten eyes.

Slowly, she puts her hand in the box and quickly pulls it up with an empty hand. She does this a few more times till an irk mark appears on Kankuros face.

"JUST GIVE ME THE DARN PUPPET..." He explodes. Tamari gives him the look of 'did you want crow back? Becouse he can quite easily stay there the hole day...' yeah that kind of look... Ever had that look?

"... Please?" Kankuro murmurs looking desparate.

"Yeah. You can have crow back." She hands him crow.

"Time to go... Next stop leaf village..." the gravely voice of Gaara interrupts.