Rainn p.o.v

"What's everyone want to do when we get there?" Tamari asks.

"Umm-" Kankaro starts but gets cut off by Baki-sensei.

"First off rules. Rule 1. There will be no flirting with the locals." Baki-sensei looks at Tamari while kankuro coughs. "Tamari."

Tamari pouts crossing her arms and muttering something like 'No fair' under her breath.

"Rule 2. There will be no picking fights with anyone. Including your siblings." Baki pauses looking directly at Kankuro.

"Kankuro. I'm pointing that one at you."

"But-"

"Yeah they always start it. We heard it all before..." Baki-sensei sighs. "Rule 3. And yes Rainn this is mainly you. Don-"

"Yes I know don't sleep on the villagers and if I do apologize. And-" Baki cuts me off the way i did to him.

"Very good Rainn. Rule 4. If you see Rainn sleep on anyone please please look after her. Rule 5. Don't kill anybody outside of the exams."

*cough* Gaara *cough*

"Yes Rainn, thank you for your input." Oops. Did I say that out loud?

'Yes you did sweetcheeks.' Shikaku awnsers.

"And lastly, Rule 6. Don't let Gaara loose control." We all nod simultaneously.

"Good."

"Earrrahhhhhhhh." I yawn as my eyelids start to get heavy.

"What time did you get up today?" Baki-sensei asks me.

"Ix *yawn* curckey." I yawn. I think I can only last a few more minutes.
Baki-sensei sighs dramatically, before standing infront of me and squating down. "Jump on, and get some sleep then we'll wake you up when we get near Konohagakure."

"Ok thank you... Baki-sensei..." I murrmur letting sleep take over.

***Time skip***

I'm shaken awake with the calm voice of my sensei. "Come on kiddo. Wake up you'll want to see this... that's it wakey wakey rise.and shine." Baki-sensei's uncharacteristically quiet and calm voice spoke as I lifted my sleepy head to be met with the huge gates of Konohagakure... sooo pretty.

"I-it's HUGE!!!!"

The others looked at me like I'm weird which in all honesty, I am.

We go to walk through the gates only to be stopped.

"Halt. Name yourselves and business in the leaf." A man with spikey hair and a bandage round his nose spoke up.

Baki-sensei awnserd for us, his once calm voice going back to his usual harsh tone. "We are entering the chunin exams."

"Please show us your ninja passes."

Gaara showed his. Tamari showed here and Kankuro showed his.

"Your turn now little lady. Where's your ninja pass?" Asked a man with his hair covering one eye. I shrug.

"Now kid why arn't you answering them?" Baki asked.

"Mummy Mari told me to never talk to strangers." I stated. I can be really dificult sometimes.

Tamari went wide eyed in embaressment as Kankuro snickerd only to be hit by Tamari. Yeah that was the first nickname I have someone when I was yonger becouse she feeds me; like a mum, lectures me; like a mum, looks after me; like a mum. Unless that's what sisters do???? (A/N- based on a real person)