11|JEFF ATKINS

( JEFF ATKINS )

( JEFF ATKINS )

"he is totally checking you out" your friend gushed pushing you towards him. You gripped on you red cup taking some liquid courage.

You walked over to him but at scoop as you did you turned away. Hours passed soon there was a circle of students play truth of dare, you drunkenly sit stumbling making him laugh.

The game went on, Bryce turned to you. "I dare you to make out with golden boy" he said slapping Jeff.

Jeff rolled his eyes and stood up a smirk inching on his face.

"Woo get it girl" my friend said slapping my ass. I laughed way too drunk to think straight.

I jump in his arms wrap my legs around his torso and kiss him as if I didn't see him in months when in reality it was kind of clichè but at the same fine still steamy.

"well hello to you too" he laughed as he kissed one more time.

"I have been thinking for a while now you me different types of coffee and warm sandwiches huh?" he grinned.

author's note
___________

hey guys if you are into this I have two new books one named "ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE" which is a Zach Dempsey ff and I have a Justin Foley one named "THE PERKS OF FALLING" so check them out I am sure you will love them :))