17 | ZACH DEMPSEY

17 | ZACH DEMPSEY

_______________

never done this before but :
dedication : -amBISHious-
my main and this is you're fave.

so . . .

maybe it's the way he looked at you with that nonchalant look that made girls swoon

maybe it's the way he looked at you with that nonchalant look that made girls swoon. you're goal was to act cool but inside you were jumping, leaping even to the moon. while he talked about basketball and how much he hated whatever basketball team all you could look at was his adorable pout and the movement of his lips. Every time you saw him you couldn't help but notice every sudden change that came along maybe a haircut or a new t-shirt.

but you're feelings for him stayed innate while he treated you like a friend and wanted nothing more.

"sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns or is it I don't even know" you're friend muttered, even with confusion rushing through her mind she was right.

You bid her goodbye and ran down the hallway. You didn't care that you were just about to enter the boys' locker room their sacred probably disgusting haven, as the cliche romantics say often "love waits for no one."

You entered the room, mist coming from the showers appearing and a strong smell of old spice and old gym socks hitting your senses.

You walked over to a very shirtless Zachary Dempsey and looked at him. He looked back at you both intrigued and confused. Since you were shorter than him you climbed up the bench acting confident when you truly weren't.

You stood towering over him by three inches or so. You bent down slightly "God it takes you long to kiss me" he muttered before placing his hands on you're face and his lips intertwining with yours your heart was racing and butterflies were bubbling up.

"Hell yeah Zach get it" You heard Justin's voice say in the background. You didn't mind the fact that he was in a towel you definitely didn't mind it actually for that moment, for that exact one moment the world stopped.

follow : -amBISHious-  and read her books because she is funny as hell

follow : -amBISHious- and read her books because she is funny as hell.

↱ this beautiful human doesn't get the recognition she deserves for being such a good person and honestly I was just thinking today and saying.

_________________________

some not at all shameless self promo