vi. attention!

i don't care what you have to sayabout tyler and wow he is such a fucked up freak but listen

about tyler and wow he is such a
fucked up freak but listen.

yes everyone is entitled to their opinion but i feel
like you are wrong. no one deserves to be hit and abused and driven to the point of hopelessness by their peers. tyler was hit, constantly criticized & at the end fucking raped & sodomized. that is so heartbreaking and looking at these gifs which i was trying to find for a new book i am just so heartbroken and im legitimately sitting here crying at this poor boy who does not deserve it. yeah he did wrong by those pictures of hannah and courtney. but he had a crush on this girl and wanted to show her how pretty she was by taking pictures of her and giving them to her as a gift like how sweet is that. and these kids at school who bully him and hannah is sweet to him and suddenly just starts being rude and everyone is already against him. it hurts my heart that something like that happened. i feel like this is what lead him to be like this things people do things you do affect others! please people listen! stop being mean! stop doing fucked up shit to people and thinking its a joke! you don't know know how much pain some people experience word hurt! physical abuse hurts! why can't people just be kind to one another. tyler down made his share of mistakes but people influence how other people tend to behave psychologically. i am so sick and tired of this fucking generation treating people like shit and getting away with it. stop it. please. i am crying so much rn. stop making other people feel worthless and hopeless. if you have a problem talk to someone!! okay and i feel like this is said alot i constantly struggle with it when im in need but honestly talk to someone who you feel comfortable with or talk to me! literally please just message me i promise you i am not going to be a cliche i will actually help. i am tired of seeing people hurt. this is not ok. this world is not ok. please help change this. please help someone in need you dont always have to join the crowd. fucking help!

im not sorry for the rant.
and i do mean it talk to me!
here are ways to reach me

note:

im always here for you guys. i love you.
if you haven't heard it today and i am
proud of you and whatever your doing!
just please be kind! be kind! be kind!