ix. party

tyler down.

"okay you don't get it— i can't just go to a party i am not one of you" he said looking down at the ground

tyler down was an angel. atleast to me he never hesitated to make me happy when i felt sad or to lend a hand. so that is why i was going to help him have fun a normal high school fun.

"you are coming ! and that is final now go get dressed" i said giving him a slight push.

when he came out he didn't look like tyler's normal apparel he wore ripped jeans and a hoodie. "i don't know- it was in my brother's closet does it look good?" he asked as you nodded.

tyler down was handsome very handsome. once you arrived everything was loud and teenagers were drunk grinding on each other and smoking too much weed. suddenly someone put their hands on me.

"get off" i yelled but they didn't stop.

"she said stop it man" i heard tyler's voice say.

"or what?"

tyler swung a punch at him and actually hit. he was more shocked than i was. he gave him another punch to the stomach before grabbing my hand and we ran out of there as fast as we could.

"holy shi-" i was about to say but was cut off by his lips connecting with mine. and i kissed him back this kiss was special magical even.