(00.03). hickies

hickies

cyrus' lips smashed into mine withe eagerness his lip intertwining with mine. his hands snaked around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. my hands wrapped around his neck feeling his pulse as i ysrd my fingers to play with his hair.

he began sucking on my neck the bites you moaned quietly only spurring him on further. his lips warm on your pulsating neck. kissing his way down your neck, leaving his mark on you. But you didn't care, all you wanted was him.

"jump" his voice raspy you jumped wrapping your legs around his torso. he made his lips to your breasts leaving small love bites. you began covering his neck in hickies as well.

"princess? are you home" you're father's voice yelled outside your door. you panicked and hopped off him.

"you gotta go, oh you gotta go" you whispered and then you grabbed him sticking him in the closet "um yeah dad im home just changing" you said grabbing a robe.

you finally opened the door and he stared at you akwardly "what's that on your neck" he asked.

"oh this, i—i—burned myself" you said sounding stupid. he looked a tad disappointed he entered my room looking around. he squinted at me "dad what are you doing?" you said nervously.

he grunted and left then cyrus got out of the closet "fuck we were so close" he said and you began laughing.