13 | CLAY JENSEN

I hated the feeling and effect he had in me it was kind of magnetic

I hated the feeling and effect he had in me it was kind of magnetic. He looked at me like I was his patient I hated how he looked at me like I was a broken girl. Was I? by now I didn't even know.

"Stop that!"

"What did I do now?"

"you know. that fucking look."

I stared back at him looking at his scar. Looking at his face, fuck that face that puppy look, that awkward look. He looked at me and smiled, we were supposed to be working on a project but it was over and so we were just sitting in silence.

"Wanna make out?" I said in a lame attempt to break the silence.

"what?" He said he looked so confused.

I found myself going over to him with a burst of confidence we were sitting on the floor, so I pushed him over he almost landed on the floor but held himself up with his elbows. He looked at me a hint of fright. I straddled him leaning forward and began kissing him. He kissed me back finally being in tune he gripped lower waist pulling my closer. I pulled off my shirt and looked at him.

"You have me " he said.

"shut up." I said to him.

Not knowing how much effect he has actually caused. Fuck Clay fucking Jensen what kind of twisted game of hearts was he playing.

So you guys like wild
men I see. I got you ;)