↱ roommates

|four years or so later|

"clay fucking jensen i will not open this door till you tell me what is wrong" You sassed him and smirked

"clay fucking jensen i will not open this door till you tell me what is wrong" You sassed him and smirked. "I just want to know if I can help turn your frown upside down."

Without any rational thought, he snaked your hand around your waste and kissed you smoothly.

"I was jealous. Hearing you talk about your date made me realize how much I wanted to be the one who takes you out." he had said it the panic in his eyes evident waiting for a reply.

you unlocked the door not saying a word letting him enter first. you shut the door behind you and dragged him to your bed forcing him to the bed.

You flicked on a set of lights, illuminating the worry and hurt on face. "I'm sorry i shouldn't have said that it just-"

you didn't let him finish as you straddled him and intertwined your lips with his. his lips tasted like cherry vodka with a hint of lemonade.

"I love you . I am in love with you and I'm tired of running from it." You pulled away breathlessly as you watched a smile illuminate his face.

"I've been in love with you since i met you, you consume my every thought i just- i didn't know how to tell you."

"then show me pretty boy" you said with a seductive smile and smirk before he pulled you into another heated kiss this time with more passion

"okay, that i can do."

| sorry for not updating in awhile school is rlly occupying |