Chapter One: Message

Keith pulled up to his new house, the smell of the freshly cut grass took over him. It was a beautiful place, heaven on Earth they'd call it. He stopped his car, taking a deep breath as he looked at his amazing house he actually earned the money to buy. He felt proud, though scared. He'd be living in his own now, paying his own bills, responsible for his own food...all of that sounds boring, but now he wasn't limited to what he could do with his room.

"Well...better get to work...boxes won't start unpacking themselves..." Keith sighed, he opened the door to the drivers side and got out his car.

A sudden cold chill fell upon him, which was...unusual...he went to grab a box in the back seat of his car. He noticed something different.

   "What is...?" Keith picked up the piece of paper that happened to land on his box.

   "Whatever you are doing here...I suggest you leave..." The note read, Keith chuckled, thinking it was a note his father left him as a prank.

   After hours of bringing in the boxes successfully, Keith had the time to sit down. He sighed happily, his legs finally getting a rest. His house was pretty bare, and since he had no electricity running yet, he decided to order a pizza for himself.

He pulled out his phone, when suddenly...a light flickered...then a groan...and a...washing machine...?

"Who...are you?" Said a young sounding voice, though Keith didn't seem to hear it at all. He was only worried about the sudden light flicker and power of the washing machine.

"What...the hell...is going on...?" Keith asked himself, watching as something began to move across the floor...