Chapter Two: Mesaage Part 1

Keith watched cautiously as the object moved across the floor. It scared him so badly his heart was skipping many beats.

He couldn't breathe!

"Who are you...? Why are you here...?" The voice asked, but again, Keith couldn't hear it...Keith was frozen with fear.

The ghost grew tired of being ignored, then grabbed a nearby marker.

Keith gasped, watching the marker float across the room toward the wall.

What is it that you are here for? Leave...

The message read, Keith had no words for what he was witnessing. He couldn't call 911, he'd be thought of as insane and end up somewhere he isn't suppose to be.

"W-who are you? What do you mean what am I here for? I live here now!" This aggravated the ghost, and so he threw the marker.

   Making himself visible, he grabbed Keith by the shirt, a deadly look in his eyes. This struck terror into the young adult.

   "THIS IS MY FAMILY'S HOUSE!" Said the upset spirt, Keith didn't know how to respond! A ghost, a unhappy one at that, was yelling at him for moving in!

   "L-l-look, I-I don't know who you are, or what you are talking about, but I LIVE h-here!"  Keith was placed back onto the ground, hearing a growl.

   "Do you have any idea why this house was abandoned? Ring any bells?"

   Keith didn't answer, he was too terrified to even blink. A ghost was standing before him, talking about something he has never heard about!

   "That's a no...Well...what do all unhappy ghost do when they are disturbed...?" He asked, raising a knife over his head, a smirk on his face...