34

It's been 3 days,

3 days since I talked to Harry or even looked at him.

I don't even go near him, I locked my self in the room that he told me  was mine.

Occasionally he knocks on the door, calling my name but I ignore him, every time.

He has real nerve thinking that I want to talk to him after what happened a couple days ago.

He kissed me.

That moment replayed over and over in my mind.

Can't believe that bastard put his lips on me.

I hate to admit it but as much as i hated it, deep down inside I did like it and I did want to kiss him back.

Do I know why I wanted to kiss him back?

No.

I mean who couldn't resist those lips, those soft, warm lips that knew what they were doing when  they kissed me.

I can't let myself get distracted, I'm not staying here forever.

I'm gonna find a way out,

I'm gonna my brothers

And I'm gonna find Liam and go home back to my family.

How do I know Harry's not lying when he told me that my brothers are now "vampires"?

I don't believe a god damn word that comes out of his mouth.

My stomach growled as I layed on the bed, my eyes staring up at the ceiling fan, watching it go around and around and around.

My room was nice, I have my own bathroom and plenty of space in the room too.

There was even clothes in the draws that fit me, some fit more perfect then others but they were better than nothing.

I leaned up from the bed, stretching my arms.

It was only noon and I was starving.

I haven't ate since yesterday morning when I found a box a crackers and some water bottles in one of the draws to the night stand.

But all the crackers were gone and I only had one water bottle left which was more than half way empty.

I knew I was going to have to leave my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I brushed my hair, noticing that some strands were still wet in the back because I missed them while blow drying my hair.

Surprisly my hair wasnt a big friz ball and it was actually looking pretty smooth so i kept it down.

I parted my hair so that some pieces framed my face and also out lotion, I found, on my face.

I put on a pair of  jeans and a zip up dark blue jacket with a black tanktop underneath it.

Oh and a pair of socks.

"Alright lex your going to quicky go to the kitchen, grab food then come back up." I mumbled to myself as I place my hand on the door handle.

I slowly opened the door, feeling a gush a cold air flow right into me.

It was defiantly cooler out in the hallway then in my room.

I quietly made my way into the kitchen, which was fairly big and lots of sunshine coming through the big windows in the dining room.

I went to open the fridge when a large hand stopped me.