35

A large hand, went over mine, stopping me as I went to open the fridge.

With out even a reaction I slipped my hand away from his and walked over to the pantry.

I heard a sigh come from him, along with footsteps following.

"Lexi." He said softly.

I ignored him and bent down to grab a box cereal.

"Lex." He repeated.

I set my box of cereal down on the counter and went to walk past him to get to the fridge but he stopped me, blocking my way.

"Please look at me." He mumbled.

I could feel his eyes on me.

"Excuse me." I mumbled, trying to push him to the side but be grabbed both of my wrists with one hand, I took a couple steps back, running into the counter.

I tried to resist his hold of my wrists that he held in between us.

But it wasn't worth it, he was stronger than me, much stronger.

I saw his other hand go to grab my chin but I jerked my head the other way, rejecting him but that didnt matter to him, he grabbed my chin, pulling my face up to his.

"Much better." He mumbled as his dark, emerald green eyes stared down at me.

I had a stern look on my face and i wasn't planning on changing it.

"Those eyes haven't look at me in 3 days."

He lifted my chin more, brining my face dangerously close to his.

"Lex I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything."

Usually I would be like haha fuck you but I could tell in his eyes that he really was sorry, hard to believe but he was actually apologizing.

I stayed silent as we stared into each others eyes.

"Say something, please."

My eyes looked down then back up at Harry before speaking.

"What do you want me to say?" I questioned with a slight attitude.

"Anything." He mumbled, leaning even closer to my lips.

"No Harry.."

I drifted my head away from his but he pulled my chin right back.

"Come on lex, just one kiss." His eyes grew hungry as he licked his lips.

"Just one simple ki-" He started to say but slowly stopped as he leaned in closer, his lips brushing against mine.

Push him away lex?

What are you doing?

My mind was racing with thoughts and I felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest, with how hard it was beating.

His lightly pink, plump, moist lips brushed against mine very lightly.

I know he's testing me, waiting to see if I'll give in and kiss back.

I kept my lips glued shut.

It's just one kiss lex, it won't change anything......Was the last thought I had before I gave in.

He brushed his lips against mine again then placed his lips on mine.

I moved my lips with him, surprising him.

I felt his lips turn in a smirk when he realized I was actually kissing him back.

He let go of my wrists and ran his hand down my sides , stopping at the top of my hips.

My hand ran though his hair then the other grabbed on to the side of his face.

He pushed me more back into the counter, both of his hands grabbing my butt.

His lips trailed down to neck, placing wet, sloppy kisses on it.

He pulled away, having a tighter grip on my butt.

"Jump." He demanded before lifting me up.

He placed my butt on the counter, his hands tracing up my back, pulling me closer to him, reconnecting our lips as I wrapped my arms around him.

I felt his tongue slowly glided in to my mouth, wanting access.

I granted him it as I placed my hands on his neck.

His tongue exploring my mouth was something I never experienced before.

His tongue glided across my bottom lip, causing a tiny moan to escape my mouth in between kisses.

Our kisses become hotter and sloppier by the second.

I lightly pulled my lips away, pressing my hands on his chest

"Simple kiss." I stated, looking into those beautiful green eyes of his.

"Simple kiss." He smiled, cupping his hands around my face.