Chapter 8

The ride wasn't awkward at all.  All 25 minutes and you guys had normal conversation party experiences and what not.  Justin soon parked behind a huge building.  You guys made your way out the car, leaving everything inside but some cash.  You noticed Clarissa had her hair down nice and wore a really tight, tan, bodycon dress.  Her butt looked so big in it, but you wouldn't let it phase you.  You guys walked up to the front and the lights were flashing and you could hear the thumping and the super loud music.  You all waited in line and talked before you guys were let in.  Stepping inside, the lights were bright and flashing, and there was a fog machine and you just wanted to let loose.
"HOW ABOUT WE GET US SOME DRINKS!" Justin exclaimed.
Both you and Clarissa cheered and you all headed to the bar, going straight for the hard liquor.  Shots upon shots upon shots you all took.  On the dance floor, you felt random people grinding up on you, but you didn't care, and you then started to feel the drinks kicking in but you just wanted to let loose, and then that's when you noticed, and you got a grip on yourself.  You saw Justin and Clarissa further on the dance floor having an intense make out session, and then he was leading her laughy self out of the crowd by the hand.  You felt this intense rush of anger flood over you, like you were drowning in it.  You shoved the guy off of you who was grinding on you and went to the bar and took another shot.  You couldn't begin to imagine all the things they might be doing.

Justin's P.O.V.

I was stumbling around, barely had a hold of myself, let alone Clarissa who I was dragging with me God knows where.  We made it to behind the stage in a dressing room and I locked the door and Clarissa plopped down on the couch and laid down.  She was laughing hysterically, and the room was a bit dizzy.  Or was it me?  I stumbled over to her and just fell on top of her, and our kisses were messy.  It felt hot in there, really hot, and before I knew it, we were both completely naked, and she kept laughing and I kept kissing her through her laughs, and it was happening so fast.  I was knocking everything around me over and I had to sit still for a moment.
"Come on!" Clarissa said laughing, pulling me by the neck.
"No stop," I said softly.  I started to dress again.  By the time I got everything back on, she repeated herself.
"Come on, kiss me.  I want you to do things to me."
I shook my head and backed against the door and passed out.

2 hours later

I woke up on the floor, head still feeling dizzy.  I saw Clarissa slowly waking up, and I covered her up with a blanket I saw nearby on a rack.  I waited for her to wake up fully, and then she did.  I took her by the hand.
"What happened," she said sitting up.  She pulled the blanket up.
"Clarissa, I'm sorry but I couldn't do it.  We were both drunk."
There was a pause, and then she spoke.
"Well what about now?" she asked.
I let go of her hand and began to break down into tears.
"Clarissa, I like you a lot.  But I.... I'm in love with someone else..."

Meanwhile
Your P.O.V.

You stopped drinking, but that didn't mean you weren't pissed.  You felt still a bit drunk, but you didn't want to think.  You were making out with any guy you could find and going wild and not acting like yourself.  You didn't want to care because when you care, you end up hurting.  You didn't want to care about him or what they might have done, or where the hell they were after 2 damn hours, so you partied hard.

Back at Justin's P.O.V.

"I'm so sorry," I said trying to stop her tears, but then she did stop crying.
"I'll be in the car, and we can talk later," Clarissa said.
I turned away as she dressed.
"Do I know her?" she added.
I couldn't make myself to speak, but then I managed to say something.
"Not right now Clarissa," I said.  "Enough damage for today."
"Okay..." she said quietly.
Then I left to go find *Y.N.*

Your P.O.V.

You continued to get lost in the music until you heard a familiar voice.
"*Y.N.*," Justin called.
You ignored him and continued to straddle the guy on the stool.  You continued to make out with him.
This time, Justin called your name out more angrily.  You kissed harder and began to pull off your shorts before you felt a strong grip on your arm yanking you off the guy.  Justin made you face him.
"What the hell is wrong with you!" he shouted.  He looked angry.
"What?" you said giggling.  "I'm just having fun, like you and Clarissa were."
He went red with anger and he pulled you through the crowd, shoving past everyone and yanked you outside and to the parking lot.  He stopped you.
"Take me to the car," you said.
"No, you've got to listen to me," he said still holding your arm.
"NO!  Let go of me," you said shaking him off.  "I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO SHIT YOU HAVE TO SAY.  You don't get to talk.  Not after what you did to me.  You know how I felt and I saw you run off with Clarissa to smash.  Fuck off," you said.  You never felt more angry in your life, and you didn't care that you just went off on Justin.  You began to walk past him before he blocked your path.
"Get out of my way dammit!" you shouted while punching him in the stomach.
"No!  And it's funny, you think that hurt me."
"Just leave me alone."
"No!"
"WHY DO YOU CARE JUSTIN!?  YOU CARE NOW?  BECAUSE YOU SURE AS HELL DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE AS YOU LEFT TO DO WHATEVER WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WITH ME HERE."
"We didn't do ANYTHING *Y.N.*.  And how could you say these things? I thought you liked me."
"Well not anymore!  And excuse me if it looked liked you were dragging her off to get in her pants."
"But that's the thing *Y.N.*!  Even under the influence, I stopped myself from doing so.  I stopped myself because of you!"
"No you didn't."
"LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT.  I LIKE YOU AND I ALWAYS HAVE AND I HAVE SINCE HIGH SCHOOL.  I WAS ALWAYS DROPPING HINTS AND LET IT GO BECAUSE YOU SHOWED NOTHING BACK AND IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT, I COULD HAVE BEEN WITH YOU AND I MORE THAN LIKE YOU.  I LOVE YOU.  AND IT TOOK ME ALL THIS TO SEE IT..."
And his breathing calmed down before he added, "But I love you..."
And then he looked you deep in the eyes and you were flustered, not knowing what to do.