Chapter 7

After tacos and hanging out with Ava for some time, you got home.  You set your stuff down in your room and got changed into some comfortable clothes and ready for bed.  After, you shut off your bedroom light and crawled into bed under your covers.  Your parents were already asleep.  You reached over for your phone and just went through your Instagram.  You came along a picture of Justin kissing Clarissa in your feed.  Rolling your eyes, you exited the app and switched over to Twitter.  You came across one of Justin's tweets.

One of those confusing feelings :/

Your mind began to wander again, about what Justin wanted to ask you and tell you.  You were shaken out of your train of thought to the feeling off your phone buzzing twice.  It was Justin texting you.

Hey smiley.

Justin gave you that nickname back in high school because you were always happy and smiling.  Little did he know at the time that it was because of him, and the mere glimpse of him lit you up inside, and you loved that feeling.  Before you could text him back, he sent you another text.

Please, meet me in the park?  You know, the one we used to hang out at inside the tubes...

It made you nervous that he was asking you this, but you didn't hesitate to say yes, and then you threw on a sweater and were off, quietly making your way outside and to the car.  The 3 minute car ride was silent, no radio, and the silence felt defeaning.  It was this unsettling feeling in your stomach eating you up.  You parked by the side of the park and headed for the tubes, where Justin was already waiting.  You crawled inside and sat in front of him. He didn't respond. Instead, he just let his hand travel slowly up your thigh and you felt your body heat rising. And then, he inched closer, and stopped, hovering over your lips, waiting for approval or rejection. You were stiff, and so he came closer and he kissed you, and you felt his soft lips on yours, and his hand begin to travel up your leg and-

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrringggg!!!

Your alarm clock went off and you shot up straight in bed. Your breathing was heavy. You took a moment to just sit and think. It was a dream...
Reaching over, you grabbed your phone from your bed and went to your messages with Justin. There had been nothing new from last night. A dream, and that was all it was. The Instagram picture and tweet were real, but nothing more. You had just fallen asleep while scrolling through Twitter.

It was a normal Tuesday.  Normal day at work.  You then came home and did the normal stuff and that continued everyday.  Ava texted you about how you were.  Justin didn't text you at all the whole week.  He had been busy helping Clarissa settle in, and you didn't blame him.  It was a normal day everyday, until Friday night.  Justin texted you.

Get dressed nice, I'm taking your clubbing.  Be there in 20?  Clarissa is coming, if that's okay.

You didn't reply or overthink.  You just got ready, and you put on something that made you look hot, and soon enough, Justin did come for you.  Your parents were out for date night, so you just left at the sound of his car honking.  You jumped in the back.
"Ready?" he asked looking back at you.
"Ready."
And you guys were off.