Distracting | Calum |

Your phone rang for the third time in the last five minutes. You were studying for the last final you had to take.

After your phone rang again, your anger grew and you answered.

"What?" You snapped and let out a huff of air.

"Hey, babe. What's wrong?" Your boyfriend, Calum spoke.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm studying." You tried to work out another math problem as he spoke, but you ended up missing what he said.

"Wait, what?"

"It's alright, get back to studying. Good luck, cutie." He hung up and you went back to studying.

Why is math so difficult sometimes? You were working on the same problem for twelve minutes already. You slammed your pencil down on your desk and put your head down.

You took another deep breath and continued to work. Twenty minutes later, you felt hands on your shoulders.

You jumped and almost fell out of your chair.

"Babe, you're so tense." You heard your boyfriend say. You turned towards him and saw his adorable smile.

"Calum, I'm sorry. I really need to study."

"I'm here to keep you company. Go on and do your work." He kissed your cheek and sat down on your bed. You turned back to your work and continued.

Calum is not a quiet person. He even made a keek featuring his "smart little princess."

After he asked if you were done one more time, you snapped.

"You're distracting me."

"Just give it a break and come cuddle with me." He offered.

I grinned and joined him. Who would even consider picking math over cuddling?

--

Sorry but I've had a lot going on. I was too tired to write a preference for each boy, so it's only Calum for now! Sorry again!