Another Realm

(Harleys POV)

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache and my whole body hurt. I noticed that I could hear the guys voices from the main living room. I walked in a little groggly and noticed the thick fog that had set outside. It was early morning because it was dark outside.

"Harley!" Deviant smiled. He was kinda hungover from the night before but I could tell that this was his normal self.

"Goodmorning everyone" I tried to smile but I honestly felt this weight on my chest that wouldn't go away.

"You look rough sweetheart" Destroyer came over to me and hugged me.

"Well the Prophet has a way of doing that...." I looked down.

"Here come with me..." He led me to one of the bedrooms and sat me down.

"You have to tell me what he did to you."

"No it's fine, it was an accident. He's been nice to me."

"No, I know Prophet and that's normal for him to beat prisoners." He ran his soft fingers over my cut face and bruises. I let out a small tear but wiped it away quickly

"Why are you being so nice to me..." I sniffed

"You're too beautiful to be treated like that. I don't know what he wants from you but you don't deserve that." He kissed me on the cheek

"We have to stop him."

"He won't rest until he gets his son, I know that for a fact." Destroyer sighed

"He's going to kill him!"

"We can only do so much to stop him. He's the leader of the Legion Harley, he can do what he wants."

More tears fell down my face and onto the night clothes that were lent to me. I wrapped my arms around the Destroyer and he held me like a crying child. I was so confused with everything going on and why all this had to happen. I stopped crying when I looked up and I saw Deviant standing there in the doorway.

"Woah dude, is she ok?" His eyes wide.

"She's ok, she's just overwhelmed." I shut my eyes and listened to the Destroyers soothing voice saying everything was ok. I was ok...right?

A loud knock came banging on the door and broke mine and the Destroyers bonding moment. He brought me to a closet and hid me in there and moved a desk in-front of it.

"Shit it's Prophet!" Mourner yelled

I shoved myself between the coats and things and leaned up against the back of the closet listening to the conversation outside.

"Boys! You haven't seen my little girl running around here have you!" He screeched like a demon. I could only just feel the flames that must have been fuming off of him.

"No boss! We didn't even know you lost her!" I could hear that it was Mystic talking in defense

"I'll just have a look around here just incase." He spat coldly.

I could hear his heavy boots coming down the hall and his chains clanking at his sides.

"Oh Harley baby-come out come out wherever you are! I know you're here baby girl." His chilling yet sweet voice was a bait. I held my breath as he neared the closet. I shut my eyes praying that he wouldn't open the door.

"I know you're here baby...." He sounded like he was talking to right outside of the door.

"You're right in here aren't-cha." He slowly undid the closet door. I was about to die. We all were about to die. I would be killed in about 2 seconds.

"Boss!" Someone yelled.

"What!" He yelled back stopping what he was doing

"I just saw her run by!" One of them yelled.

His boots ran out of the room and they explained that they had seen me run into the fog frantically. I heard him growl and he slammed the door behind me. A few moments later someone came to my rescue and opened the closet. The Destroyer lifted me and held me in his arms.

"He was about to get me!" I shook.

"I know-I know. We gotta get you safe." Destroyer racked his mind for ideas.

He brought me into the living room once again and set me down.

"We gotta get her out of this realm..." He huffed at everyone else.

"Yeah he's gonna get her again sooner or later."

"Send me back to Andy I beg you!" I said

"No, it's too dangerous. Prophet visits there too much." Deviant added

"I have an idea." Destroyer talked in private to the other guys in a huddle and then came back a few moments later.

"Alright, you'll be safe there. This should work, and you'll eventually be able to go back to your realm." Destroyer sounded so promising.

Mystic kneeled down and took my hands in his. Then the lights and everything started to spin and fade.