Back To New Orleans

New Orleans. What a wonderful place.

Brooklyn wondered around the busy streets. The city was crowded with tourists hungry for supernatural. People all around her were taking pictures of "witches". Those so called " witches" were amateurs. Tourists were crazy about them. Little did they know, that the real witches were hiding in the darkest corners of New Orleans.

She walked up to the door of the Mikaelson manor she knew so well. Memories of Klaus and her spending their time here  flashed in her mind. She grabbed onto the door knob just to realize that it was locked.

Oh well, she thought, I will have to break it down.

She hit the door with her leg knocking them open. She smiled walking through the door, only for that smile to be turned into a frown.

The Mikaelson manor was a mess. It looked as if the Mikaelsons haven't lived here in centuries.

Where are you, Niklaus?, she thought.

"Bex?" She called out for her best friend while she was climbing the steps of a old fashioned house.

"Kol?" Nothing.

"Elijah?" She called out.

Something is wrong, she thought, he is mature enough not to play hide and seek.

Something was wrong, indeed. A vampire who has just slaughtered a witch, was looking at the knocked down door in daze. Brooklyn, who was ready to cry her eyes out, had no idea that someone else might live here. This was her home for too long. Nostalgia was getting the best of her. She sat on Klaus' bed, remembering him.

He was perfect, she thought, no, he is perfect. They are all alive. They just... Went on a vacation, that's it. Yeah, a vacation.

Downstairs, the vampire tiptoed around the manor.

"Who the hell broke in?" He whispered to himself.

Brooklyn heard noise from downstairs. She ran  downstairs knocking the vampire down.

"Who the hell are you?!" She yelled grabbing him onto his neck.

"I should ask the same thing. Why did you break into my house?!" He said pushing her away.

"This is not your house. This is the Mikaelson family house." She shot back.

The vampire's glare softened. The only person who called the Mikaelsons a family was right there in front of him.

"Brookie?"

Hearing her nickname she widened her eyes.

"Marcel?"