Brave

Esther was really doing this. Binding all of the powerful siblings together as one, just to make sure they all leave this Earth, was a cruel thing to do. But, just as she explained it to the doppelganger, it had to be done. 

This family reunion wouldn't be one if Mikael wasn't there. A vampire hunter, who was a vampire himself, and a father to the Mikaelsons, was a living nightmare. Brooklyn crossed his path one time before, in the 1920's, when he burned a whole building in order to find Niklaus and Rebekah. Ever since then, just as the siblings did, she got goosebumps once his name was mentioned.

And now, he was here, standing right in front of her, staring back with his eyes full of hate and disgust. Brooklyn had to be brave to survive. She had to be brave for her family, the Mikaelsons, and Niklaus. She was sure that he would come back running into her arms anytime soon.

"I am not gonna let you hurt him, Mikael." She spat out the words in her own sassy way, trying to hide fear.

"He is a disgrace to this family, an abomination that this world can't handle. Step aside, littlest Salvatore, and do this world a favor. Admit it, it is getting hard to love him." The old man tried to talk his way out of this one, but luckily for Klaus, he failed.

Brooklyn didn't even flinch. Mikael took her reaction by surprise, widening his eyes. After a moment, the man shrugged his shoulders at her.

"Hard way it is." He said lunching his whole body at her.