eleven.

First of all, i never meant to hurt anyone's feelings for putting EXO as rivals but if you read the whole story, i promise i have no intentions on starting any fanwars nor directing this story to it because i have my own plot and again i never meant anything bad because i myself love EXO dearly and support both groups.

I really don't want to give spoilers about this story but please if you read the whole story you'll know i never have the intention to make EXO look bad in this story.

Thank you and enjoy this chapter :)

edited : 29/07/2022
---

"EXO." Jimin replied shortly like he wasn't in the mood to explain about the group any further. A few moments later, Jimin finished wrapping her arm. Jae Eun looked at her arm and saw her blood still coming out a bit.

"Where are you going tomorrow?" Jimin asked after he saw how a little part of the gauze started becoming red from her blood.

"The music store?" she answered like it was really obvious that she will go there since the store opens everyday.

"Take a day off tomorrow, I'll take you to the hospital to get this stitched up so the wound won't get any infections," Jimin explained.

"Well, I could just leave for a few minutes then go back to the store right? I don't think I should really take a whole day off," Jae Eun started putting the gauze back to the box and collected the cottons that Jimin used.

"You need to rest, or this won't heal."

"It's just a wound, Jimin, relax."

Jimin sighed at her stubbornness. Didn't she know that he's just worried her wound would get worse?

"Fine. What about your rib?"

Jae Eun touched her rib and then grimaced when she felt how painful it was. Jimin's facial expression turned into a more worried one.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at your store then we go to the hospital," Jimin told her again then stood up, "okay?" he asked.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Um, thanks though," Jae Eun spoke awkwardly.

Jimin gave a slight smile and nodded.

"I'll get going now. Rest well, Babe," Jimin ruffled her hair again.

Jae Eun then escorted him to the door and he then left after he bid another goodbye.

Jae Eun went to her room and suddenly she saw a roll of money on her bed. She looked at it confusedly before grabbing it.

Jimin must've put it before he ask for the first aid kit.

***

"I'm going to the hospital to get my wound stitched up. Then I'll be back here again when I finished. It's okay if you're here alone right? Sorry, Jihee," Jae Eun spoke to her colleague slash best friend when they were at the store.

"It's fine. As long as you get your wound treated, I'm okay with it. Get well soon, okay?" Jihee replied understandingly.

Jae Eun told her that her arm was injured because of a sharp edge of a board made of metal. Luckily she believed it's true.

"Jimin will take you there?" Jihee asked.

"Yeah, uh...he said it's his fault that I got injured so he tried to make it up to me," Jae Eun lied.

"Ah, what a gentleman," just after Jihee said that, the door went opened and Jimin came in.

"Let's go," he said and Jae Eun took that as her cue to leave. She said goodbye to Jihee then walked to Jimin and went out the store.