seventeen.

Everything about the informations I put below are from the internet with some (not much) changes from me to suite the story so all credits go to google :)

Enjoy!

---

Jae Eun opened her eyes when the sun shone brightly. She then realized she was in the car and found Jimin on the driving seat sleeping silently. She also found there was a thin blanket covering her body. Jimin might've covered her body with it while she was sleeping. She stared at Jimin who happened to be wearing different clothes and was holding himself probably because of the cold air and then put the blanket on him so he could feel warm for a bit. She slowly opened the door and got out without causing any sound then she stretched her body. Sleeping in a car wasn't a great idea. After she stretched, she looked around and found out that she wasn't in her own town.

She then got into the car again and closed the door. She furrowed her eyebrows feeling confused why Jimin took her out of town? What about Ji Hee? Where's she now? What if she's still at the town?

She then heard Jimin shifting. She looked at him and saw him stretching his hands and looked confused when he saw the blanket was on him. Jae Eun then turned her body so she was now facing him and so did Jimin to her as he smiled which she returned with a smile also.

"Hi," he greeted.

"Hi," she responded.

He used the blanket to warm himself and his eyes weren't completely opened because he looked like closing them again once his cheek was pressed to the seat. But then he opened it again to look at the girl in front of him.

"Why are you staring at me?" he questioned.

"I want to ask a lot of questions," she replied but Jimin then whined and pulled the blanket until it covered his head. Jae Eun could just roll her eyes at his childishness. Who would've thought a guy like him could be a whiney baby in certain times. He pulled the blanket down slowly until his eyes were visible.

"It's too early for questions," he protested.

"I know. Please, Jimin, I need explanations," she begged and Jimin rose one of his eyebrows. He then sat up straight and stroked his hair back showing his forehead.

"Fine," he spoke then yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Okay, um...where are we going? Do you know where Ji Hee eonnie is? How did you know I was at the store and Kris too? Why―"

"Oh my God, jagi, one at a time please. Well, we're running away, the town is no longer safe for you, Kris and his friends are all over the place. Ji Hee is safe, I can assure you that. And about the last question, I want to explain something," Jimin looked down before he looked at Jae Eun again.

"All these weeks, I've been watching over you. Wherever you are, I was there but you didn't realize," he explained making Jae Eun stared at him. "I always stayed at Mingyu's shop watching you inside your store and I always in the cafe where you performed. Listen, I'm not trying to sound like a stalker, I just think my decision back then at the rooftop was the worst decision ever. I should've never left you alone in a situation like this. A week ago after me and my team accomplished our mission, we went to drink to celebrate and we met EXO. They told me that they will always look for you. The reason wasn't only because you shot Kris and his mate, but also because you're linked to me and my team, I think," Jimin looked guilty about that fact. "I beat one of them and threatened them so they won't touch you. If they do, they will regret it so much. I kept my words last night to Kris. After that day, Taehyung started to tag along with me looking over you from Mingyu's shop. But after three days, he told me that eversince he tagged along, he always see the same guy entering your store. From there, I got worried. He was right because actually I saw that guy too days before but I thought he was just a customer. He might've seen your face and listened to your conversation. Did you talk about me while working?" Jimin threw a question suddenly. Jae Eun tried to remember the little talks she had with Ji Hee at the store and yes they did talk about him.