What Nearly Happened

Hello People. I am hoping you will be happy with an early update. I wasn't planning on updating but i wanted to get this out. This took a while to write. This chapter has a lot of dialogue in it but it does answer some questions. Probably not the ones you want answered but that will be coming up soon. i promise. That is part of the reason why I posted this because i can't wait to get to the good stuff.  I do have mixed feelings about this chapter but it needed to be done unfortanately. I just couldn't think of another way to do it. Anyways here is the newest chapter and please vote and comment. I also thank you for all the fans i have been getting as well as the votes and comments as well. Ok im done now lol enjoy :)

Ally

“Promise me something.” His husky voice whispered as he stared into my blue/grey eyes.

“What?” I whispered back. I was about ready to promise anything as long as he started kissing me again. The way he made me feel was nothing short of a miracle. A guy has never made me feel the way that Damien makes me feel or the heat he makes my body feel. 

“I need you to promise me to at least not be alone with Aiden. It’s for your own safety.” He said staring intently into my eyes.

He seemed like he was trying to stare me into compliance by the intensity of his stare. In his golden brown eyes I saw so many emotions playing there. It was too hard to tell which the most dominant emotion in his beautiful eyes. There was jealousy, anger, lust, love and fear? What is the big bad Damien afraid of? He wasn’t nicknamed Tank for no reason.

But at the same time, I felt my anger spike at his words. I felt anger because he was making me promise something that I could not promise. I felt anger because he wouldn’t tell me a damn thing about whatever his problem with Aiden was. I felt anger about what nearly happened, if he hadn't stopped. Of course I'm not sure if i was angry at the fact that he stopped or the reason why he stopped.

Last but not least I felt the most anger because I feel like the only reason why he kissed me, was to manipulate me into doing something he wanted me to do.That feeling of manipulation pushed me over the top. I tried to push him off of me but he didn’t budge except to grab my hands and hold them down above my head.

“Please….” He pleaded again. This new position was playing havoc with my body but thank the heavens because my anger was the only thing not letting my mind slip into a hazy cloud of lust and agreeing to him for what he wanted.

“No, now get off of me.” I said with venom in voice. All the hurt and pain from earlier along with the hurt he was causing now was just too much. I started wriggling against his hold. Finally he got off of me on his own accord.

The anger was just uncontrollable now, along with fresh tears streaming down my face.

“It’s not fair for you to ask me such a thing. Like I told Angeles, you both seem to tell me to do things a lot without giving me any reasons to do them. It’s not fair that you know the effect you have on me and used that right now to get what you want, not because you actually care. Plus the purpose of us dancing together was to get to know each other and learn to trust each other which has left me with more questions than answers about you. You want me to open up to you without giving me the same courtesy. I don’t know a damn thing about you and Angeles won’t tell me anything either. How can I trust you when you all don’t trust me at all with the truth? So you know what you can both fuck off!” I screamed.

He didn’t know what to do or say it seemed like. He just seemed stunned at my outburst. It didn’t seem like he was going to say anything so I just huffed and tried walking out. He grabbed my arm and turned me around and said in low, quiet voice “Please don’t go.”