When things go wrong

Yay another chapter uploaded and early too. I didnt think i was going to be able to upload until saturday. Anyhoo. I have a question for you all. Do you all want a sex scene because if you do i feel one might be coming up. Though if majority of you are uncomfortable, i could do what i have seen some other authors on here do and that would be to make a R section on my profile for those chapters. I need your feedback on this because i want to make my story enjoyable for everyone. Another note is im not quite happy with this chapter. I will be making mini corrections in the editing department and try to see if i can get it to be a  little more seemless. 

And for my last comment, I would just love to say thank you for all those who have been reading, voting, commenting and fanning. It really means so much. Even Littlemissy65 who is pointing out my mistakes but she doesn't so nicely and upbeat it makes me laugh. So with that being said please vote/comment/fan i love hearing your comments and they make my day. So now here is the story Enjoy 

Ally :)

“Please Damien” I begged.

“No!” his voice and eyes unrelenting.

“Why?” I responded almost reaching my breaking point.

“Because I don’t want you alone with him for any reason. Whatever you can say, you can say it in front of me!” he yelled.

“So what you don’t trust me?” I shot back and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Well what do you expect? That night when you missed out on practice I was so pissed off and worried about you. I was scared that fucker finally did something to you. Then I had to hear on the phone how you’re so confused between me and Aiden and that you kissed that fucker. Do you know how much that hurt to hear you have feelings for him? Do you know how much it hurts that you kissed him after you made out with me in my dorm? You made out with my fucking brother! You were never his, you were always mine!” he yelled pacing back in forth.

“Yo…your br….brother?” I stuttered out.  He can’t be. He just can’t

“Yes my brother! And you fucking made out with him after you made out with me! What were you going to do? Drag both of us along? Huh! Do you like playing the field is that it? Or do you just like sleeping around?” He sneered at me.

I was shocked. What was even worse though was hearing those words come from Damien. I had been torn up about him and Aiden for weeks. I’ve been trying to figure out my feelings since school started. I wasn’t trying to hide anything or play anything. That wasn’t fair. He knew my past relationships and knew I didn’t sleep around. I felt my eyes tear up and heard Damien’s heavy breathing.

“Now hold on Tank, you know she isn’t like that!” I heard Angeles shoot back at Damien.

“You also know, we hadn’t told her anything. It’s not like she knew he was your brother. she barely found he is your brother tonight let alone anything else which we ONLY told her after HE kissed her. And maybe if you had talked to her a while ago she wouldn’t have been so confused about you two. She would have had the answers she needed and she would have soley been yours. On top of that you just told her she was yours like two weeks ago. Back then you weren’t even dating. You brought this on yourself, so stop being mean towards her. And her wanting to talk to Aiden isn’t that bad of a request. You know how she feels and you haven’t been making this easy on her!” She said continuing her rant at Damien.

Damien on the other hand looked to be getting more upset by each word that came out of Angeles mouth. His face turned scarlet and he was clenching his jaw and his fists. His eyes were hardening and kept shooting back and forth between her and me. It was a look of pure hatred and to see it directed at me and Angeles, well, it scared the crap out of me. Out of all the other times, I thought I saw him mad wasn’t anything compared to this. I wished I had wanted to talk to him in public now. He looked like he was struggling with himself to not break everything and everyone in this room right now.