Needing him

Ok guys I am uploading chapter 10. Bewarned I did change the rating to R because there is some sex in this chapter. But its not till the end. I'm warning you now... Im going to Make you guys aware of where it starts and ends. That way those of you who dont want to read dont have to. There is 2 seperate parts. Like i said i will make you all aware. Anyhoo, this chapter by far is the longest chaper. There probably is some editing mistakes that i will go through later but dont worry story line wont change. 

I would like to say thank you all again for all the votes/fans/comments that i have been getting. Your comments mean alot of to me. they make me laugh. You guys have also gotten me to the Romance spot of 295. It used to be over 900. so thank you for that. I would also like to ask if anyone can make me a cover for this book or know anyone who can. If you can or know anyone who can please message me on here. So i'm going to stop talking now and let you all enjoy.

Ally :) 

Chapter 10 of Nocturnes dance

We all stayed till they kicked us out. We all talked and I learned that my dad was having heart problems. They wouldn’t tell me exactly what though cause dad didn’t want me to know. I didn’t understand why but he always kept things from mom as well. I think he was protecting her or at least his way of protecting her and I guess he is trying to do the same with me now.

As the night wore on, I became increasingly tired. It didn’t help that they kept talking in hushed whispers.

As I cuddled even more into my father I heard him tell one of the boys “Hey can one of you take her home, she needs to sleep and so do I.”

“Sir if it’s alright, I will take her than I can go to my hotel.” Damien said in a whisper.

“No, I will take her” my brother Jaz said sounding a bit over protective as he picked me up into his arms.

“I will not argue for her sake but I know for a fact, she would rather be with me” he said in a harsh voice but still quiet.

“How do you know? We are her family” He said in the same harsh voice.

“Because we connect on another level. You think she is asleep right now don’t you?” he questioned.

How did he know I was awake. Well it wasn’t quite true. I felt like my body is asleep but my mind is awake. Like I’m trapped in my own body.

“Yes she is asleep” my brother said.

“You are only partially correct. In a way she is asleep but she is awake. Her mind at least is awake.” He said with confidence is his voice.

“Yea right” Jaz said in a disbelieving.

“If you watch her, you will see that she has been awake this whole time. Her face changes slightly depending on what we say and the way we say it. When she is fully awake she has more control of her facial expressions but now… ah see she is scrunching up her nose…. Cay baby, I know your awake.” He said to me.

“How did you know? Jaz put me down” I said slowly opening up my eyes.

“Because I have been in your dorm room while you’re sleeping. Sometimes I can’t sleep so I come to talk to Angeles. Sometimes when I’m over and you’re having one of your nightmares about your mom, I will come lay with you for a little bit and you quit thrashing around and cuddle into me more.” He said softly.

I felt my heart increase, my palms start sweating and I’m sure my face paled. How much did he know? He couldn’t know much if he was still talking to me. But my family always told me I talk in my sleep but Angeles never said anything to me about it. She must know too.