Chapter 1

I woke up shaking! I felt around the mattress. I then found a dainty hand. Jesy was still here! I cuddled up to her snuggling into her shoulder.

"Morning Leigh" She mumbled.

"Morning Jes" I replied.

"What's with the cuddle so early?".

"I just felt like it!" I said not telling her about the dream that she died. She cuddled in with me. I was enjoying the moment when the phone started ringing.

"Hello Leigh,Jes where are you?" A Geordie voice spoke down the phone.

"Oh Jade I completely forgot!" I said jumping out of bed. We were supposed to be going for breakfast together to talk about our new album!

"We will be there soon!" I yelled down the phone. I quickly jumped into the shower. I was about to get changed when I caught Jesy glancing at my naked body.

"Leigh do you wanna?" She asked.

"Not now Jes we have to meet Perrie and Jade!" I said.

"Okayy!" Jesy whined.

She then washed herself quickly and made her way downstairs where I was eating food. I watched her as she quickly spooned her cereal. She looked beautiful when she was eating. We then got quickly in the car. Jesy was driving. I've never past my test! (Yes I know Leigh has past her test but hey it's fanfiction after all!)

"Ready?" She asked turning on the engine and pecking me on the lips.

"Yes!" I mumbled feeling the heat off her lips.

I'm sorry it's short and rubbish but I promise it will get better! Hope you liked it! Give me some feedback!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe 💖❤️💖❤️💖