Chapter 2

Jesy's POV

We finally made it to the tea after 12 coffee shop. We totally forgot about arriving at 10! Leigh is usually on the ball when it came to advents! We were always on time! Well not today! Leigh's been at bit off! Usually she wants to make love with me in the morning! She's also really quiet. I wonder why!

At 10:30 we were sat around the table. I ordered coffee and a Victoria sponge. Leigh just ordered some tea. Now I'm worried she always ordered a cake from tea after 12! Anyway the girls and I were half way through our food and drinks and we still had no lyrics! "Maybe we could write a song about love" Perrie said pitching in an idea. "I dunno we've done loads of songs on love!" I said. " Ooh how about a song about love being kept a secret and it could be same sex love!" Jade said smiling at us. Jade and Perrie were the only people that knew we were together. We knew if we told our fans management would find out and then there will be no little mix! We can't do that to our fans or to us! "That's a brilliant idea Jade!" Perrie, Leigh and I exclaimed. Jade always had good ideas! We've now came up with a song idea we now need lyrics. This shouldn't be too hard Leigh and I are pros!

Leigh's POV

The dream has been on my mind all day. I'm not going to tell Jesy! She's only going to over react! Anyway we're starting to write our new song for the album and it's going really well! It's going to be the first ballad song on the album. It's about secret love that obviously Jesy and I have experienced and still do! Whenever we write a line I look over at her. She's grinning from ear to ear! I love when she smiles it makes the whole world brighter. After writing most of song we all grew tired and called it a night because we had been at the coffee shop 10:30 to 6:00. I got into the passengers seat and Jesy followed and got into the drivers seat. "Perrie, Jade do you want a lift?" I called to the two girls who were shivering in the cold. "If you don't mind!" Jade said jumping in. "Why don't you collect your stuff and come and sleep at ours?" Jesy asked."Yeah sure!" Perrie exclaimed. I smiled maybe this was going to be a good night!

Ooo what do you think is going to happen? I hope you enjoyed it!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️