Chapter 3

A/N:Before I start chapter 3 I want to say I'm back! I've had 2 weeks off just to find myself and to have a break because I had exams. I still feel a bit down from time to time and I still haven't had any motivation to write so updates will be slow across my stories! Anyway let's get on with chapter 3!

Jesy's POV

"Jes you wanna come out?" I heard Perrie ask. "Pez it's getting late!" I exclaimed. "Pleaseee Jes" she whined. "Okayy!". "Jade, Leigh do you wanna come out?" I shouted at them. "Sure!" They shouted back. We all got ready and left the house to go to the club down town. We were having a good time. But there was a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Leigh-Anne's POV

We have literally been at the club for 10 minutes and Jesy and Perrie had already got extremely drunk. "Leigh come and dance with me" Jesy called grabbing my hand. She dragged me onto the dancefloor and swung me around. She then stopped and placed me on the floor. She then placed her head on my shoulder. "Do you know I love you? she said looking into my eyes. "You tell me all the time!" I said. "You really need to know" she slurred from to much drink. I nodded and patted her head. She finally got bored and went back to Perrie who was flirting with some boys in the corner. "Don't you dare flirt with anyone that isn't me Jessica!" I said sternly. "Alright alright I won't!" She said stumbling off. Jade came up behind me and laughed. "You're lucky to have her!" She said. "I know but what about you and Perrie?" I asked. A smile spread across her face. "She'll find someone" she replied nodding her head. "But you love her?" I asked. "Yes Leigh I love her" Jade replied.

It's short I know! I promise the chapters will become longer as the story unfolds!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe 💖❤️💖❤️💖