Chapter 5

Jade's POV (though I'll mix it up!)

I woke up and found myself naked. Alright cool I thought. I then turned to Perrie. She to was naked. "Leigh please tell me I'm dreaming!" I say staring at my friend. "Nope this is real life look like virgin Jade isn't so virgin anymore!" Leigh says. "I'm so happy for you both I've shipped you guys for a long time!" Jesy shouts. "To be honest with you I ship lesy!" Leigh says chuckling. She walks into the front room and Jesy follows behind her. Perrie looks at me confused. "We" Perrie made a sexual looking hand gesture. I nod I knew she meant we beep beeped.  "But how?" She said. "Perrie, I've always had feelings for you ever since the Xfactor!" I say. A smile creeps across her lips. "Do you know what Jade, I've always had feelings for you!" She exclaimed. We then hugged. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask taking her hand. She nods. I then kiss her hand. "I love you so much Jadey!" Perrie exclaimed. "I love you too Pezza!".

Leigh's POV

We had quite a chill day. We ordered pizza and binge watched our favourite TV programs. But then Jesy got bored and restless. "Guys let's go out!" She said rolling to face me. "But jes we went last night" I exclaimed. "Oh come on Leigh let's go again!" Perrie says going to get some clothes on. "Oh alright but is Jade coming?" I say looking at Jade. She nods and follows Perrie to the spare room.

"Fine I'll go out" I sigh.

"Yayyy!" Jesy squealed like a little girl. She then grabs my hand and drags me into our room.

"I'm choosing your outfit and makeup" She says smirking.

"You're going to dress me up in something bad" I said silently regretting saying I would go out with her.

"You know you love me" Jesy said pouting.

"I do love you very much" I say pulling her into a kiss.

"Promise me one thing Jes?" I say holding her face close to mine.

"What's that Pinnock?" She says biting her lip while staring into my eyes.

"Promise you'll never leave me" I say.

"I would never leave you" Jesy said kissing me again.

"Right" Jesy said pulling my makeup bag out of my draw. "Time to make your face look like the sun" She says pouring the contents of my make up bag on our vanity. I sigh and she brings the make up brush to my face and spreads it around like I'm a piece of toast.

"Oh how I regret this" I sigh.

"Just you wait Pinnock you'll look amazing" Jesy said chuckling.

Jesy's POV

"And I'm done" I say finishing Leigh's make up. I move her chair to face the mirror.

"Ta da" I say gleaming.

"OMG,Jes, I love it!!" Leigh exclaimed grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm glad you like it bub" I say kissing Leigh on the cheek. Leigh did it in return.

"Now scram you can't see my outfit till I'm changed" I say shooing Leigh out the door.

"Alright, alright Jes" Leigh sighs and I closed the bedroom door. A hour later I was then ready with my black lacy dress and chokers. As I opened the door Leigh's mouth the floor.

"Y-y-y-you look beautiful" Leigh stutters.

"Well thanks Leigh" I said walking past her and pecking her on her cheek.

"Where's Perrie and Jade?" I ask.

"They're still getting ready, they shouldn't be long" Leigh explains packing her bag full of goods for tonight.

"Leigh, do you ever think something bad is going to happen?" I ask. I've had this funny feeling all day. Like something bad was going to happen. I couldn't put my hand on what but something.

"Sometimes, why would you ask that?"

"No reason" I say fumbling though my bag to count how much money I have.

"Don't worry about money, drinks are on me tonight" Leigh said.

"Aww, Leigh you're the best girlfriend ever" I say smiling.

"Perrie's better" Jade said coming out my spare bedroom.

"Yeah I'm better" Perrie chuckled.

"Pass the sick bucket" I  said miming being sick.

"Says you" Jade says.

"Let's just go out" Leigh said running to the door.

"Let's get out party on!" Perrie shouts running after her. Jade laughed and turned to me. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car together.

This chapter is quite long despite the fact I have no motivation to write.

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️