Chapter 6

Leigh's POV

"Let me set some ground rules" I  said once we had all piled into the car.

"Ugh rules" Jesy's moans.

"Yes rules, I don't want you guys getting off your heads again" I say pointing fingers at Jesy and Perrie. They both smirk.

"So, first rule, 3 drinks maximum that includes shots" I say sternly. Jade nods in agreement.

"Secondly, don't hit on any other men, you have us now" I say pointing at me and Jade.

"Lastly, no running off without mine or Jade's permission" I say.

"Ok mum" Jesy jokes causing Perrie to erupt in peals of laughter.

"Have you already been drinking?" I say looking at Perrie sternly.

"No" Perrie said. She had drank one glass. She was tipsy.

"Right let's go, remember the rules" I say putting the key in the ignition. This was going to be a long night.

Jesy's POV

"Jesy come dance with me" Perrie said pulling me onto the dance floor. She was drunk. She had disobeyed the rule about only 3 drinks and was on her 6th drink. She was going to be in big trouble when we got back home.

"Pez calm down with the drinks" I say sternly.

"Who are you, Leigh?" Perrie said giggling like a little girl.

"No I'm just telling you to calm down with the drinking" I say slightly annoyed she wasn't obeying the rules.

"Jes, don't be so boring have a drink" Perrie whined placing a shot glass in my hand.

"Ok just one" I say downing it. "Just one". My famous last words.

Leigh's POV

"Leigh?" Jade asked worried.

"What?"

"Where's Perrie and Jesy gone?" She asked.

"WHAT THEY'VE DISAPPEARED!" I shouted. Jade nodded.

"I can't believe they've disobeyed me" I say shaking my head angrily.

"Maybe they've gone outside?" Jade suggested. I take her hand and we walk outside. Jesy and Perrie were talking to the boys they had met yesterday.

"LEIGH COME AND JOIN US IN A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE!" Jesy shouted yanking my hand and pulling me to the boys and Perrie. Jade tagged alone behind.

"I dare you to..." Zach looked around at something to do.

"Leigh-Anne I dare you to kiss Jesy" He said smirking.

"Challenge excepted mister" I say grabbing Jesy's face and kissing her. It was easy I've done it so many times it felt like a ritual. I love kissing Jesy she had the softest lips. Once we pulled away Zach looked shocked.

"Woah ladies" He said laughing.

"Anway, Jesy I dare you to run out into the road"

What happened next couldn't be controlled.

What do you thinks happens next?

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️