Chapter 9

Leigh-Anne's POV

I paced the hospital corridor. Back and forth, back and forth. My mind swirling. Where was Perrie and Jade? Did anything happen to them while they were gone? What if they got hurt and I'm left on my own? My thoughts were now controlling me and I had to sit down I got so giddy. Why could Jesy do this to me? If she really loved me she wouldn't of gone out into the road. What if this was all my fault? I should have done something.

"I'm such a horrible person" I sob burying my head into my hands.

"No you're not Lee Lee" Perrie said coming to sit next to me.

"I should of stopped her Pez" I sob as Perrie pulls me into a hug.

"Shhhh Baba" She said rocking me. I calm down a bit while Perrie dried my eyes.

"You never knew the state Jesy was in, the main thing is you love her and you tried all in your power to save her" Perrie comforted me.

"What if she doesn't pull through?" I say looking up to Perrie's deep blue eyes.

"Let's not think about that" Perrie said. The conversation then went dead and I sat silently on Perrie's lap waiting for news on Jesy.

-----------------

*Hours Later*

"Jesy, where are you going?!" I yell as I watch Jesy float out of the hospital.

"I'm going home" She says her hospital gown flapping in the wind.

"But you're still badly hurt, the doctor said you have to stay in a couple more days" I say trying to pull her down from the air.

"I have to go home Leigh, where I belong" Jesy says.

"You belong with me, remember, we are together Jes, you love me and I love you" I say as tears start to surface from my eyes. Jesy shook her head.

"You should of stopped me, what we had wasn't love" Jesy said is disgust.

"We did, Jes I loved you" I sob louder.

"Did you Leigh?"

"I did Jes, I bloody loved you with all my heart" I say wiping my tears away so I didn't look like a wuss.

"Shout it Leigh, come on tell everyone you loved me, but you didn't save me" Jesy said grinning. What had happened to the girl I loved? She was a monster. She wasn't my sweet and caring Jesminda.

"I loved you" I whispered.

"LOUDER!" She boomed.

"I LOVE YOU JESY LOUISE NElSON!" I shouted as tears wouldn't stop falling down my face.

"Bye bye Lee Lee" Jesy said floating off into the distance.

"Jesy! Jesy wait!" I scream trying to stop her. But she had gone.

"Lee Lee?" I felt someone shaking me and I sat up abruptly. A blinding light shone down on me.

"Lee Lee, you're crying" Perrie said wiping tears away from my eyes.

"What happened? Where's Jesy?"

"She's still in her hospital room, the doctors are still examining her" Perrie said softly. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Bad dream?" Perrie says. I nod my head, I couldn't get any words out at that moment.

"It's all going to be ok" Perrie said squeezing me. I bury my head into her shoulder and breathe in the smell of her jumper. She smelt summery. Just like how Jesy smells. I sigh and all the wonderful memories with Jesy come flooding back as I close my eyes for the second time.

Hope you liked it! 🙂

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️