Chapter 7

Perrie's POV

"I dare you to run out into the road" Zach says giving his flirty smirk. I looked at him concerned. Jesy had the same amount of drink as me. She would be barely able to see her hand in front of her face.

"Ooh I'm up for the challenge" Jesy said laughing. She was already stumbling and she hadn't even got onto the road.

"Jes don't you think you shouldn't you've had way to much to drink" Leigh said trying to pull Jesy back.

"Don't be such a spoil sport Leigh" Jesy said squatting her away.

"Fine, whatever, I'm only looking out for your safety" Leigh mumbled.

"I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself" Jesy slurred stumbling off the pavement. Leigh rolled her eyes and looked away.

"I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself" Jesy repeated walking further into the road. She didn't notice the massive lorry coming towards her. Otherwise she would of dodged. Otherwise none of the train of advents that happened next never would occurred.

Leigh's POV

"JESY!" I screamed as the lorry mowed her down. I ran out into the road stopping any traffic in the lane. The lorry driver stopped and screamed when he saw what he did.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled over and over again.

"SOMEBODY HELP HER!" I screamed looking at Jesy's bloody body. She was covered head to toe in blood and she was barely moving except for her chest moving up and down slowly.

"Leigh keep back help is coming now" Jade reassured me pulling me away from Jesy. I wouldn't budge I didn't want to leave her.

"Jes, everything is going to be ok I promise" I say moving her hair out of her face. I crouched down to her level and held her to my chest.

"This is all your fault" I said stabbing my finger at Zach.

"Oi I didn't tell her to drink" Zach said holding is hands up.

"But you knew the state she was in you could of given her a dare that doesn't make her do anything stupid" I yell at him.

"Madame, I think you should calm down" A witness said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I just want her to be ok" I say rocking Jesy back and forth.

"Leigh, help is here" Perrie shouted as I heard sirens in the distance. Then two paramedics jumped out.

"Who do we have here?" The women asked checking Jesy's pulse.

"Her names Jesy Nelson" I say.

"Well Jesy, I'm Connie and I'm going to make sure you get to a hospital" Connie, one of the paramedics said lifting Jesy up and onto a stretcher. They wheeled her on an ambulance and I sat next to her.

"We will meet you there" Jade said giving us a mocking salute.

"Love You Jesminda" Perrie calls as the doors close. I smile a bit at how cute the girls were and turned back to Jesy.

"It's going to be ok" I say squeezing Jesy's hands and placing a kiss on her temple.

😶😶

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️