Chapter 8

Jade's POV

"It's all my fault" Perrie said hugging her legs while we were in the car on the way to the hospital.

"No it's not baba" I say patting her leg.

"I should ever of let her drink, I'm so stupid, Leigh's going to hate me"

"You didn't know how much she would drink and Leigh would never hate you" I say kissing the side of her face.

"I love you Jade" Perrie said peeking up a bit.

"I love you too Pez" I say.

*Skip the rest of the car journey*

"Leigh!" Jade and I yell as we see a anxious Leigh pacing the corridor of the hospital.

"You made it!" She said giving us a small hug.

"How's Jess?" I ask concerned.

"She's getting checked out and I'm a little worried" Leigh says biting her nails. I have to chew on my lip to try and stop myself from telling her this was all my fault.

"I'm going to get you a drink, Perrie come with" Jade said taking my hand and leading me down the corridor.

"Perrie I saw your face, you can't tell Leigh what we spoke about in the car, even if it's not your fault she's in a state and you can go blaming yourself now" Jade said entering some change into the vending machine.

"But what if Jesy doesn't pull through, that will be on my conscience my whole life"

"Don't worry about it Pez, it wasn't your fault, Jesy was drunk you couldn't change that" Jade reassured.

"But I could've of stopped her drinking loads" I say tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Pez listen to me" Jade said sitting me down in a seat and she sat next to me.

"None of this was your fault, Jesy shouldn't of listen to that stupid dare, she couldn't of been that drunk if she had the same amount of alcohol as you and you're speaking properly at this moment in time" Jade says. I just nod not fully believing that none of this was my fault.

"Right let's get back to Leigh,she needs our support" Jade said taking my hand. Little did we know Leigh needed lots of support.

*screams* JERRIE JERRIE JERRIE!!

Yes,this chapter was full of Jerrie which I hope you Jerrie shippers enjoyed! Anyway,sorry it was short I've been really busy this week because it was my birthday! *cheers* IM FINALLY A TEENAGER!

Do you have any guesses to what happens next? I'd like to know down below!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️