T e

Ring, ring

Ring, ring

Ring-

"What do you want?"

"Y-you actually answered!"

"Shut it. Why did you want to talk to me."

"Oh, um, I actually didn't think that far ahead yet..."

"Tripp!"

"But hear me out anyways! I've known you since you were born, the price you have to pay when our parents are best friends. You've never seemed to like me, but I've always wanted to be friends. Oh my gosh, this is so hard to say."

"..."

"I guess, when I realized I was talking to you, out of all people, I didn't want it to end by you knowing it was me. I had just come home from boarding school, and we were actually conversing, and you were funny, and I knew that would change when you realized it was me. I'm sorry if I hurt you in some way, I didn't mean to. I'm just that rebellious idiot, and I didn't want to blow my chances with the one person I really wanted to talk to."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Gemma?"

"Really? You have to be freaking kidding me, Tripp. I don't hate you. To hell with it, I even consider you someone to go to for help!"

"..."

"I mean, I was kinda mad to figure out that it was you, and it did hurt when because of the fact that you hid your identity from me, but I don't hate you. Becoming friends with you hasn't been on my bucket-list until I actually started talking to you, but now I wouldn't mind being your best bitch friend."

"Wow... That was deep, my friend."

"I know, right! I was kinda practicing before I called you, but I had to improvise some things."

"So, friends?"

"Friends."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"But, I may or may not have told my parents about you, so you might need to bring some ice cream over to win them back over."

"I'll be right there."

Beeeeep