|Beauty And The Beast| Rose = Life Sentence

|Edited|

A/N: I'm gonna go with snake-y Nagisa for this but you can change it with your-- IMAGINATION~! *makes a rainbow*

Genre: Crossover, Musical, Fem!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(H/L): Your Hair Length
(H/C): Your Hair Colour
(E/C): Your Eye Colour

(Y/N)'s POV

As I was picking fresh vegetables from our garden, I saw Philippe trot down... without Papa.

"Philippe!" I called out, walking up to him, and saw no sign of father coming.

"What happened? Where's Papa?!" I asked frantically,

"Take me to him!" I said as I got ready to leave the house.

As we went through the forest, I noticed half of it was cover in snow.

'What on earth?' I thought but shrugged it off, 'I need to find Papa...' 

Along the road, I saw a bunch of mechanical parts and saw the music box Papa made.

'We must be getting close...' I thought. Philippe led me to an eerie castle.

I grabbed a large stick on the ground and made my way to it.

Karma's POV

I saw the doors open, revealing a beautiful girl with (H/L) (H/C) locks and (E/C) orbs wearing a hooded cape with a large stick in her hand.

"Isogai, look! It's a beautiful girl!" I whispered over the clock.

"Yes, I can see that it's a girl Karma..." he whispered back while sweatdropping.

"What if she's the one? The one who'll break the spell?" I grinned, making the girl sharply looked around.

"Who said that?" she asked as she walked closer to us, "Who's there?" she asked again while looking over to us.

Strange noises erupted from upstairs, and she grabbed me and hurriedly went to the noise.

I saw Isogai looked at me with worry written over his face, and I winked at him.

Isogai's POV

The girl swiftly took Karma and headed upstairs.

I could already tell that Karma has some sort of evil plan with just the look on his face.

"Oh no..." I mumbled as I watched the two.

(Y/N)'s POV

I listened to my surroundings and went to a spiral staircase.

As I got closer to the top, I heard faint coughing.

"Papa?!" I called out and fastened my pace, "Papa, is that you?!" I said as I put the candlestick down and saw Papa locked in some sort of prison.

"(Y/N)! How did you-"

"Your hands! They're like ice... we need to get you home!" I said about to unlock it, but he stopped me.

"No! You need to leave!" he pleaded.