|Beauty and the Beast| Something There

A/N: I'M NOT DEAD!!

Genre: Crossover, Musical, FemReader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(L/N): Your Last Name
"Song Lyrics": the person is singing

(Y/N)'s POV

I followed the beast around the castle and noticed Karma and the others were following us also.

"By the way..." I said breaking the silence,

"What is it?" the beast asked irritated.

"I never got your name..." I said making him stop on his tracks.

"...it's Shiota Nagisa, but Nagisa's fine," he said glancing at me.

'Nagisa-kun, huh?' I thought.

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N)... nice to meet you, Nagisa-kun," I said bowing down.

Nagisa's POV

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N)... nice to meet you, Nagisa-kun" the said bowing down.

'(L/N) (Y/N)... where have I heard that name before...' I thought, trying to remember.

"N-nagisa-kun?" she called out grabbing my attention.

"N-never mind... let's go..." I mumbled and slithered faster.

"H-hey! Wait for me!" (Y/N)-san said trying to keep up with my pace.

I opened the doors revealing the library of the castle.

"Here are a few things for starters..." I mumbled looking around the bookshelves. I saw a peculiar purple one and took it out of the shelf.

"Okuda-san? Are you awake?" I asked as the book started to levitate.

"N-nagisa-kun! You needed me?" she asked and I nodded.

"Do you have any recommendations for a... girl?" I asked making her tilt her head and she let out a gasp

"Is that--"

"Yes..." I answered sweat dropping and noticed (Y/N)-san looking around in amazement.

"...are you all right?" I asked snapping her out of her trance.

"...It's wonderful!" she complimented looking around the room in amazement and her eyes stopped at Okuda-san.

"This is Okuda-san, the librarian. She'll help you find whatever books you need" I introduced.

"Nice to meet you!" Okuda-san said.

"The pleasure's all mine. You have such a beautiful library!" (Y/N)-san beamed.

"Well, if you like it so much, then it's yours" I added giving her a soft smile. I turned around and slithered across the library.

"Have you really read everyone one of these books?" (Y/N)-san asked making me turn around in confusion.

"Well, not all of them... some of them are in Greek," I said making her scoff.

"Was that a joke?" she asked amused making me blush lightly in embarrassment.

"Maybe..." I answered making her and Okuda-san laugh lightly as I went to the other side of the room regretting what I just said.