Chapter 5

WARNING: VIOLENCE

-Fierce

Close your eyes.
Feel the pleasure.
Hold my canines.
Take a deep breath.
Let me enter.
-Anonymous

--

Mark

You need to be marked when you meet your mate. It is where the souls united. It is the first part of the mating process where the male will bite a spot of a female neck, vice versa, it will scar like a tattoo and the scent of the female wolf will mingle to their male scent . It is to chased away the unmated males.

After the marking. The second and the final part of mating is done by making love to your mate to seal the hole and complete the loss pieces of their life. The mating or the final part will be held when the female go to their heat during full moon

And if Kane mark me. I can't escape anymore.

My wolf pace back and forth. She scratch her paws at the back of my mind. She want to take over to do the things that needed to be done. I didn't let her and push her to the corner of my mind.

The word mark' make my wolf crazy. I know she longed for her mate but i can't let that happen.

Not now. Not ever..

"You can do whatever you want Kane. But no. I won't let you mark me. You can't" matigas at pinal kong sagot

Pagkabukas ko ng aking mata. Iglap lang ay hawak na niya ako sa aking balikat. He push me to the tree and made me straddle to his torso.

My heart started to race.

The background behind his body were blurred, the trees and leaves falling down was gone in my vision.

I only see him and his expression that send shiver to my spine.

His breath was fanning to my temples. I smelled his scent that my wolf and I longed.

Halos mapapikit ako dahil sa comfort na naramdaman ko when our mate was close.

He touch my face with his calloused palm. I didn't dare to blink, I watch his face. His lips were formed in a thin line, telling me that what I said is not the answer he want me to tell.

Mas lalo niyang inilapit ang mukha sa akin.

Our gaze met.

Am i just imagining things? or nakita ko ang pagdaan ng emosyon na iyon sa kanyang mata pero agad ring nawala at napalitan ng nakakalokong ngisi

Kinabahan ako sa ngisi niya.

He closed the distance, he buried his face to my neck and sniff my scent. Hindi ko naiwasang mapapikit lalo na ng tumama ang hangin na mula kay Kane.

Nanigas ang likod ko when he touch his lips to the crook of my neck where a mark should be placed. He gently kiss it.

Napaungol ako. Lango na sa lapit niya.

Nakalimutan ko ang lahat nang dapat na sasabihin when he suck my sensitive skin and lick it sinfully.

Napakapit ako sa leeg niya when he start lapping my neck. He growled in approval when my body respond to his touch.

Natigilan lang ako ng maramdaman ko ang mga pangil nito sa aking leeg.

Parang na-freeze ako sa kinatatayuan ko. Even my brain didn't function very well.

He lifted his bored eyes not even moving his head away from my neck.

Nakaramdam ako ng pagkapahiya and suddenly all I want to do is run away from him and never show again like a coward.