Please?

Anti's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark kissed down my chest, having him hear my soft moan s.

"Darky~ What are we gonna do this time?"

He pins my hands above my head and kisses me.

"You'll find out, baby~" He whispers into my ear.

I shiver from the lust and deepness in Darks voice. I've always had been weak to that. He's a natural domanate. And I love it. He put his large hand over my crotch and smiles as I tries to choke back moans but fail.

"Is someone enjoying this?" He asks.

I nods and gasps. "Y-yes, Daddy~"

He remove my hand quickly and smile looking at him. I whine from the lack of contact.

"That's not good. I'm not about that..." He says crossing his arms and shaking his head.

I shit. I forgot. Dark has a rape kink. I'm gonna have to pretend like I don't want it.

"Sorry..." I say softly.

He pins me and kisses my neck. I choke back the moans

"You should be. I'm gonna make you reap sorry." He says hardening his grip on my wrists.

I try to break free, moving up and down violently so Dark would have to fight it, which he was.

"P-please.... No.. I don't want it.." I say closing my eyes and fighting more.

He fights back and looks at me with lust in his eyes. He loved it when I acted weaker then him. The way he acts when I pretend just turns me on more.

"Oh, you're gonna get this dick in you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week~" He says grinding on me.

I look at him shocked. He was slightly scaring me. I... I've never seen him act this way before. Similar but not like this.

"N-no! P-please don't hurt me..." I say as he ties my hands to the bed frame with his belt.

I gulp and look at him. He starts removing my shirt and kissing down my chest. I rock back and forth trying to get him off me.

"My... Someone must really want to be punished~" He says in his raspy deep voice

Fuck. Why does he have to have this kink. I just want him in me already. And I can't say anything or he'll stop.

"P-please no, Dark..." I say with a scared tone.

He stops and looks at me. He chuckled and starts nibbling on my ear.

"That's Daddy to you, slut." He almost moans into my ear, making my hard length hurting inside of the tight jeans I was wearing.

"I-Im not a slut..!" I say in protest.

He unzips my pants and pulls them off, letting my member free a little more.

"You're my little slut~" He says grabbing my ass.

I moan softly and he removes my pants. Embarassed, I try to move so he could see it but with my arms being tied and his holding my hips, I was forced to have him see me. I look at him with hate in my ayes and he licks the tip of my member.

"P-please stop! That isn't yours to touch." I whine.

God his mouth was warm. I am his. All of me is his. He could do anything and I'd love him.

"On the contrary. You and your member are mine, you slut~" he says before taking half of me in.

I gasp and look at him, I protest. He roughly removes his pants and shirt so we were both naked. I groan looking at his fully hard crotch. God was he big. My ass is gonna be ruined after this.

"N-no!" I say as he lifts my legs above my head.

He licks his finger and inserts it into my ass. I gasp in pain but soon moan.

"Oh, you're so tight." He says starting to move it.

He inserts another and I moan louder. He chuckled as I failed to fight anymore. He moved his body and put his member at my entrance.

"Please no! ILL DO ANYTHING BUT NOT THAT!" I whine and look at him.

"You dirty slut. You need to punished." He says inserting just the head.

He groans as it goes in.

"Ouch please! Anything else. I'll be your slave. I'll clean. I'll cook. But please. Take it out!" I beg.

My begging just caused him to put it in more. God his dick was big. I feel him put the whole this in my ass. God I could have it in there all day.

"This is a better punishment." He says starting to move.

The belt breaks and I move my hands to his chest, trying to get him off roughly. He grabs my hands and pins me to the bed.

"You disobedient slut. You will let me fuck you." He says pounding into me.

I gasp and moan, no longer being able to hide them.

"You dirty slut. You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He says whispering into my ear.

"What?! No! Get the fuck off me you phycopath!" I yell.

He chuckled and turns me around, pounding into me. I moan loudly as he hits my prostate.

"Ahh~ Daddy~" I moan out.

This causes him to smack my ass. I guess and moan out his name.

"You dirty slut. Don't you love my dick in your tight ass~" He says in a deep voice

"I'm done pretending. Yes I love it. I'm a dirty slut and I love your fat thicc cock in my tight little ass. Please fuck me harder!" I moan out.

He grabs my hips and he rams into me. I love it when he's rough. It makes me feel so dirty. So bad. Man he's good at this.

"You dirty slut~" He moans and smacks my ass.

"Y-yes daddy~" I moan.

He rams into me, causing me to dig my nails into the bedsheets and stuffing my head into the covers. He pounds in the right stop every time, causing my muffled moans to make his dick twitch inside of me.

"I-Im gonna c-cum..." I moan.

He smacks my ass harder.

"Don't cum yet, boy." He says slamming into me.

My member leaked pre cum as he slammed. I moan and whimper his name.

"You're so fucking tight~" He gaps as I clench around his member.

He rams multiple more times before slamming into me and cumming. I cum as he cums, not being about to contain myself any more. I cum over our chests. He smiles weakly and pulls out if me.

"I-I wanna sleep..." I say weakly.

"No! You can't. Y-you know that Jack will take back over if you sleep." Dark say frowning. "I... I just got you back. I got you back after 10 years of both of us being trapped. Please Anti."

I notice that Dark was starting to tear up, slightly. I wipe his eyes and smile.

"I'll be out again. Ill be with you long..." I start to close my eyes.

Darks P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He starts closing his eyes. No. Nonono. It's been too short. We didn't do anything yet. Goddamit Anti. I shake him trying to wake him up but it was no use. His skin was already gaining color again. I grab him and cry into his chest.

"Anti..." I say.

I lay down and grab a blanket. If he's going. I will too. I will be back. Soon. I can't live with out him. I put the blacket over out naked bodies and close my eyes with tears in them.

"A-anti..." I whine. "I... I love you..."