Courtney ✨

Jezelle throws her plate across the room, shattering my heart. She gets up and flips her chair, tear stains on her face. Everything went slow, she ran out the kitchen crying, running away from me as if I was a monster. I got up and ran to stop her. I blocked the doorway by stretching my arms, she slipped through anyways.

She got farther away for me, so I threw myself to where she was headed. Tears fell from my face and hit the ground. She didn't care though, she pushed me from where I was standing. I wouldn't let her go upstairs, though. I stayed strong. "Get out of my face!" Jezelle yelled and yanked my arm from the rails. I stumbled and fell to the ground, to weak to even get up.

She turned to me, and with all her hatred in her heart she softly said, "I hate you." Her beautiful brown eyes, now filled with flames of hatred, she glared at me. I looked down, everything went blurry, and I sobbed.

Slowly, the stair cases formed the kitchen. And Jezelle's angry expression faded into a smile.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Jezelle asked with a confused smile. I shook my head back to reality. Jezelle walked over to the table and grabbed her light brown satchel that carried her school supplies and smiled at me. "I'm gonna go,okay?" She walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and turned around. "I love you, mom!" She said as she stepped out the door.

I smiled and called back, "Love you to, Jezzy." She closed the door and I watched her run down the driveway to her stop.

Inside me, though, I felt worry. What if she finds out the truth? How will she react? Will it be the same as last time? I tried shaking off the thoughts, but it only made it worse. I went to the living room and sat down. I leaned forward and put my head in my hands. I took deep breaths.

She can't find out. At least, not now.

❤❤❤

Hello ☺

How is everyone? I finally updated :)

Also, if you like, I am about to write a fanfiction about NF called "Wait | NF"

God Bless ♥

j i l n y s o t o