Jezelle 🌹

I slipped on my gray coat and grabbed my umbrella, following Jude to the front door. Jude opened the door and waited until I caught up to him. Little Leo crawler his way over to me, lifting his hands in the air, telling me to pick him up.

I carried him to the door and headed to our car. We were going to a Christmas party with my father's side of the family.

"Great," I mumbled under my breath. I've never gotten along with most of my parents families. Adelina, my aunt Moriah's cat, always scratched me if I touched her and Meriweather always barked at me. My parents' families are social and outgoing, they always make everyone laugh. And then there's me, the quiet one who doesn't socialize and keeps to herself.

Grandfather and grandmum's ranch was at least and hour and 45 minutes away so there wasn't much to do except listen to music and look out the window. Unfortunately, my phone died so the only thing I could do was listen to Jude's stories.

"And then, I jumped but I missed the couch and landed on the floor, but it's okay, cause mommy came running to see!" Jude told his story, waving his hands in the air. I gave a small smiled and nodded, pretending that I was listening.

I looked up and saw mommy parents discussing quietly with worried expressions. I was worried yet curious of what brought them sorrow. Was it the taxes? Did I do something? I was puzzled and watching them quietly argue with tears in their eyes gave me a feeling that something was going to change our lives.

Omigoodness y'all, I'm back 😂 it's been a whileee but I finally updated!
Hopefully it's good, next chapter is everything starts so beware fellow cravers!

Also, recently I've been obsessed with Criminal Minds, it's such a good show and Reid is my fav 💛 So, they're gonna be in this book ☺️

Well, thank you for reading and next chapter coming soon! God bless y'all :)

- j