Jezelle 🌹

I walked outside as the warm breeze hit me. I took a deep breath and searched for Selah in the ocean of people. Lunch was my only favorite part of school, apart from going home, if that even counts.

Selah waved from a table across the school grounds. She was sitting at a dusty green picnic table near the woods. She was sitting alone, eating her salad. We are not very known. It's difficult for us to make friends. I might be the daughter of half a christian Australian-American band, but barely anyone knows for KING & COUNTRY. Selah has been my best friend since first grade, and even she didn't even know the band until two years ago, when I had to leave all Summer to go touring with my dad.

I made it to her table and slid to the seat across from hers. I smiled and placed my tray down. They were serving burgers, and I love burgers!

Selah took a bite from her salad and ate. "How's life?" Jezelle fixed up her burger, smiling, "It was good, actually. My dad came home yesterday!" Selah smiled widely, "That's amazing, did he bring back anything?" Jezelle took a big bite of her burger and shook her head.

They continued to talk, until the bell rung, signaling them to go to class.

Hello!

I know, this is a really short and boring chapter, but please just bare with me! The next update will be better!

Questions? Comments? Predictions?

Song Stuck In My Head - "Green Lights" by NF

God bless <3

j i l n y s o t o