The haves and the have nots

Dee: As I answered the facetime Nova was not even on the camera "What do you want". "Nothing just wanted to see your face" "What is wrong with you we live in the same house only a few feet away from each other's room",I yelled quitely. "Fine lets call everyone down stairs and play a game then" ,"Sure Nova".

Nova : I was missing Dee so I facetimed her. By the way she talked I could tell she sidn't feel like it so I hung up. I called everyone down stairs to play a game mainly just to see Dee. We were playing never have I ever. Roscoe goes first."Nova never have you ever kissed a girl in this house", I hasited and waited everyone just starred at me. I didn't want to lie so I just said I have. "Awwhhh" Everyone said, then Roscoe said "Let me guess was it Deetrana...".I cut him off and now it was my turn "Flaujae never have you ever have a thing for someone in the house", she paused and said I have not I could tell she was telling the truth because I knew how she looked while she was telling the truth.

Roscoe: The game felt like it was getting tireing so I went up to bed following me was Nova Dee and Flaujae.

(from janiya) A/N: Sorry i didnt update that much I will be updating two more short stories tonight and thank you guys for all your support. Kiss kiss bye. (this is from narjai) P.S go follow me on face book (narjai livingston) twitter (narjai365) and instagram (xxtrigga_kissesxx) and snapchat (xtriggakissesx)