New boy new problems

Dee: I just really wanted to make Nova jealous even though i kinda liked him. I thought that the perfect time would be with Truth. I knew that Truth really didnt like me bc he like Flaujae. When we got real close we became really great friends and we told each other everything. I decide to hop in the shower hang out with the other the other two girks but when I got out I came up to a big suprise.

Truth: While Dee was in the shower I seen a facetime from Nova on Dee's phone. I answered it and made out my best Dettranada voice I already had the accent because I come from Baltimore also. "Hey Nova can u text me instead" "Sure, but one thing why are you not facing the camera" "Just text me ok bye". I was texting Nova on Dee's phone and as i got into the rhythem of him I realized why Dee liked him so much and I now came up with my own sexuality. I didnt want anyone knowing about me so I decided to just leave after at least a week in this house. I packed my things wrote a note and left it on Dee's bed and called a taxi to take me to the airport.

TWO GIRLS: There was a lit of drama and we could not take it. Since we are twins we think a lot and we both decided to leave even though we were both pregnant be Nova and we were both 5 days pregnant. One thing we did was write a note explaining what happened to get us preganat and we both wrote down our numbers so we can text him what we are having and how many in a month or two. Then we left wobbling to the airport.

hi guys it is janiya i just want to cunfess that this chapter i did not write my 15 year old cousin wrote this so tell me how she did